Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Irish hockey '10-11-Everyone bets on a sure thing, but it takes guts not to fold.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Irish hockey '10-11-Everyone bets on a sure thing, but it takes guts not to fold.

I have to give a shoutout to Pat, Sean, Casey and Danny Regan and Mark Van Guilder for the fun time at the rink and the many, many drinks bought for me after. Good thing nobody gave up hockey, booze or great stories for Lent! My world keeps expanding with every encounter of you guys. I've now met real Twins fans, skated with Phil Sykes no less (because apparently Pat knows everyone on the planet) and learned yet another raunchy joke! And yes, you guys need to return to South Bend next fall for the home opener in the new digs.
    "Hockey is the only tribe I belong to." --Jack Falla

"Why, as a matter of fact, I suggested starting a hockey program to Father Callahan, our president. He was downright interested until we came to the use of sticks, and then he threw up his hands. He said, 'No, that game is not for our University. Notre Dame will never endorse any game that puts a club in the hands of an Irishman.' " -- Knute Rockne: All American

Comment

• Re: Irish hockey '10-11-Everyone bets on a sure thing, but it takes guts not to fold.

Kudos to the job they did with this recruiting class!

Comment

As expected, the Blackhawks signed Joe Lavin to a 2 year deal. Hope to see what he can do in camp in September:

http://www.chicagobreakingsports.com...,5173157.story
        TJ TJ Tynan....KING OF THE WILD FRONTIER

Comment

Kudos to TJ Tynan, the USCHO Rookie of the Year!
          Cindy

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
          Courage to change the things I can,
          And wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Working...
          X