X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gfmorris
    replied
    Re: Declaring Our Independence: UAH 2010-11, Part the First

Sebastian Geoffrion - UAH v. FSU, 10/7/2010 from Geoffrey Morris on Vimeo.

GFM <-- has the rest of the goals for the weekend, save Mac Roy's PPG, and is waiting for that to get the rest of them up there.

Leave a comment:

• moose97
    replied

Originally posted by jyoung View Post
    I could go into a long list of reasons why I think this will never happen, but suffice to say that the cost is greater than the benefit. Basically it's an unnecessary expense and even if UAH were willing to cough up the video and the rights (highly unlikely) it'd take a dedicated supporter to archive them, provide hosting, and streaming capacity. While bandwidth continues to get cheaper, and there are ways to mitigate the financial costs, it's still a labor cost that isn't practical given the likely usage.
    I don't know a thing about YouTube (other than the fact I can get lost for hours on there if not careful ), but there is one full BSU/Niagara game (at an hour and a half long) there:

******* width="640" height="385">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Pw4RQut29QA?fs=1&hl=en_US">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Pw4RQut29QA?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385">

You could always ask about doing that...

Leave a comment:

• gfmorris
    replied

The main problem is going to be what is contractually prohibited by B2/America One. I'm quite sure that they have non-compete clauses.

GFM

Leave a comment:

• gfmorris
    replied

Originally posted by jyoung View Post
    I could go into a long list of reasons why I think this will never happen, but suffice to say that the cost is greater than the benefit. Basically it's an unnecessary expense and even if UAH were willing to cough up the video and the rights (highly unlikely) it'd take a dedicated supporter to archive them, provide hosting, and streaming capacity. While bandwidth continues to get cheaper, and there are ways to mitigate the financial costs, it's still a labor cost that isn't practical given the likely usage.
    Actually, if I could get my hands on the video, I think I have an idea of how I could do it. Yes, there would be costs associated, but I'm sure that we could work that out.

GFM

Leave a comment:

• jyoung
    replied

Originally posted by chargersupporter View Post
    If there is a way for folks to watch the replays of those games on the 'net, that would be great!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X