Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Hockey East 2010-2011: The Quickening

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
    A big enough bone to have him and Dumoulin on the ice up 1 with a minute to go...
    i know it and NU should have scored........thankfully they didin't for i feared the noise would have literally brought the roof down

Comment

[QUOTE=sterlippo1;4876143]
      Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
      i love westford.. they name their public high school westford "academy".

private school pretensions, public school atmosphere to somewhat coin a phrase.......
      and to the loser who neg rep me, follow the freaking conversation. the original joke/ line was not about your sacred school and even if it was? a PUBLIC school calling itself an academy? come on!............and, i am proud to live in HAVERHILL, my adopted hometown, (there i said it and i am **** proud of it) Melrose being my real hometown. Next time, show some stones (if you have any) and identify yourself when you neg rep someone

Comment

[QUOTE=sterlippo1;4889008]
        Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post

and to the loser who neg rep me, follow the freaking conversation. the original joke/ line was not about your sacred school and even if it was? a PUBLIC school calling itself an academy? come on!............and, i am proud to live in HAVERHILL, my adopted hometown, (there i said it and i am **** proud of it) Melrose being my real hometown. Next time, show some stones (if you have any) and identify yourself when you neg rep someone
        Must have been a serial neg repper, because I got one from quoting jcarter's fantastic photo of Hokydad in his natural habitat, yet it said something about making UNH look even worse, or something like that.

Not that I really care. Rep is like the points on "Whose Line is it Anyways". It's the ignorant/annoying/******** comments that bother me.
        A Decade of Dominance

2001 2003 2004 2007 2008 2011

Comment

[QUOTE=IrishWildcat;4890210]
          Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post

Must have been a serial neg repper, because I got one from quoting jcarter's fantastic photo of Hokydad in his natural habitat, yet it said something about making UNH look even worse, or something like that.

Not that I really care. Rep is like the points on "Whose Line is it Anyways". It's the ignorant/annoying/******** comments that bother me.
          Like the ones you leave people? "retarted"? Talk about ignorant........

Comment

Working...
          X