Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Boston University: 2010-11 part I - "so...you're saying i get a calendar??"

Originally posted by Agganis View Post
    What green patch? The one BC had? I doubt that one is on this jersey

Apparently not, it's through BU Barnes and Noble, maybe once they get inventory they'll put it online.
    Huh - that stuck in my head, but it must have been because it was something (the only thing, really) that I really liked about the BC jerseys. *shrug* didn't go to the game, but I really like the jersey.

Lame. Thanks for the info though.

Comment

Originally posted by Agganis View Post
      Most people my age (waaaay younger than you ) that I know are planning on going to Chicago instead of St. Louis. Over the summer I was trying to convince Rewind to join me, I'm assuming that he didn't end up buying tickets though.

In short, no Michigan trip type thing.
      Tickets aren't the issue, they are still available.

I just can't see myself justifying paying the airfare.
      2008-09 Boston University Terriers
      Icebreaker, Denver Cup, Beanpot, HE Regular Season, HE Tournament
      NCAA Champions

Comment

That would be a nice jersey to have. If there is anyone getting an order together, where could I mail a check?
        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by bostonewe View Post
          Lame. Thanks for the info though.
          Originally posted by aparch View Post
          That would be a nice jersey to have. If there is anyone getting an order together, where could I mail a check?
          Store's phone number: 617-267-8484, I know they have the option to mail the jersey instead of store pickup. I just don't know if they'll take credit cards over the phone. Only one way to find out...

Originally posted by rewind2482 View Post
          Tickets aren't the issue, they are still available.

I just can't see myself justifying paying the airfare.
          But you're so close to 100 straight
          Last edited by Agganis; 09-17-2010, 06:31 PM.

Comment

Learned today that George Parks, UMass band director, died in Ohio on his way to Michigan for the game. Sad news.

...Which got me thinking about Chris Parks. Is he no longer with BU? I don't see his name in any directory, but I guess I might have missed it.
            Go BU!

Comment

Originally posted by buoldtimer View Post
              Wow, Nicky, quite a lengthy reply. Must have been a lull at the drive-up window.
              It's beyond me why Rogie would waste his time responding to Nick the troll.

To set the record straight, Nickie no longer works at the drive in. He got a job as a Green line T driver with the pledge he will do all he can to stay away from vehicles filled with intoxicated BC hockey players unlike the driver he is replacing.

Comment

Originally posted by collegefan06 View Post
                It's beyond me why Rogie would waste his time responding to Nick the troll.

To set the record straight, Nickie no longer works at the drive in. He got a job as a Green line T driver with the pledge he will do all he can to stay away from vehicles filled with intoxicated BC hockey players unlike the driver he is replacing.
                but will he refrain from texting while driving?

Originally posted by RoughEmUp View Post
                Learned today that George Parks, UMass band director, died in Ohio on his way to Michigan for the game. Sad news.

...Which got me thinking about Chris Parks. Is he no longer with BU? I don't see his name in any directory, but I guess I might have missed it.
                I have heard that Parks has left BU, what I heard was his wife got an awesome job offer in another part of the country and the family moved. Sorry to see him go, good guy. As for the UMass band director, that's a really sad story. I remember seeing the UMass band play at UConn back when they were still 1-AA, and they were out of this world good. Always wondered why they don't have a pep band at hockey games.
                time to write new history

Comment

This from The Hockey News NHL yearbook, discussing prospects for each team:

Shattenkirk - College captain "oozes leadership" - Hmmm. This is a paraphrase, oozes leadership is a direct quote.

Coyle - "Big winger mixes size and athleticism with puck skills and a good shot".
                  if you walk with Jesus, he's gonna save your soul, you gotta keep the devil way down in the hole

Comment

Originally posted by stripes99 View Post
                    Just got off the Ottawa Senators board and Gryba had a great rookie tournament. Solid Defence,exceptional skating, 2 goals in the tourney ,and a fight tonight. Good luck Smash!!!!!
                    http://www.sportsnet.ca/gallery/2010/09/15/sept15_gal/
                    ******* width="480" height="385">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/89HHK6y_wY4?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0 x6b8ab6">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/89HHK6y_wY4?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0 x6b8ab6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">
                    "I try to be 100% realistic outside of the arena and 100% enthusiastic inside the arena. Not saying that's the only way, the right way, the best way, or even a good way - just my way." -LynahFan

Comment

• Re: Boston University: 2010-11 part I - "so...you're saying i get a calendar??"

Disappointing, gryba is a whole head taller than Liambas, I would have expected more.
                      Before there was a band there was "the drum guy"

@SalvucciM

Comment

• Re: Boston University: 2010-11 part I - "so...you're saying i get a calendar??"

i guess that explains why he went after the even smaller kadri in the first place..
                        “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
                        Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
                        Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
                        National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Salvo1017 View Post
                          Disappointing, gryba is a whole head taller than Liambas, I would have expected more.
                          His bracelet must've been holding his punches back
                          "Oh No! Not Maine! Then where would we get our deodorant that doesn't work?!"-Stephen Colbert

Comment

Originally posted by RockTheWhit View Post
                            His bracelet must've been holding his punches back
                            what do you have against charities???
                            “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
                            Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
                            Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
                            National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Salvo1017 View Post
                              But ZOMG, his BU bracelet was on youtube for like the last 40 seconds of the video!!!!!!!
                              Originally posted by reBlur
                              the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
                                But ZOMG, his BU bracelet was on youtube for like the last 40 seconds of the video!!!!!!!
                                Seriously, what the hell is this about? Enough already.

Comment

Working...
                                X