Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston University: 2010-11 part I - "so...you're saying i get a calendar??"

Nicky, dear, it's time to put on your uniform and pedal your bike down to the KFC. You know how angry they can be when you're late.
    if you walk with Jesus, he's gonna save your soul, you gotta keep the devil way down in the hole

Comment

• Re: Boston University: 2010-11 part I - "so...you're saying i get a calendar??"

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
      Never know... with BC on the schedule the first Monday in Feb this season, you could see a lot of BU jerseys, sparkly red sequin hats, BU hockey bracelets (support charity OMG!!!!!), and facepaint in the Garden at 4:30.

Not that I'd ever bet for that to happen because it is the Piszpot but ... just sayin... it did happen last time BC and BU squared off in Rd 1 and that Gerbe was diving all over the place... in celebration (and breaking Chris Drury's arm with those vicous slashes).

Originally posted by Sean Pickett View Post
      Chris Dury's last season at BU was 1997-98 and he never lost a Beanpot game.

Sean
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

tickets came today..

someone refresh my memory... why is uvm a premium game?!?!?
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
          tickets came today..

someone refresh my memory... why is uvm a premium game?!?!?
          Because BU can't beat them?

Sean
          Women's Hockey East Champions 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2010
          Men's NCAA Champions 2009, 1995, 1978, 1972, 1971

BU Hockey Games
          BU Hockey highlights and extras
          NCAA Hockey Financials
          Women's Division I Longest Hockey Games
          I need a kidney; looking for a donor

Comment

Originally posted by slurpees View Post
            So long as this is an isolated incident and nothing more than stated, a fight among 14 year olds, who cares? Oh no, an immature 14 year old got into a fight, clearly he won't be prepared for going to school and playing hockey in 3 or 4 years.

Or in Gilroy's case 8-9 years

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
              Yes I'm well aware Gerbe was a decade after Drury. I just thought making up stuff about Gerbe/Gionta/Collins/(any BC 30-goal scorer) hurting BU players with slashes and baseball swings with their hockey stick and diving was par for the course on the BU thread so there's no need for corrections on this sort of thing.

Thanks.
              care to show us the last time a bu poster brought up said subject?
              time to write new history

Comment

Chris Dury's last season at BU was 1997-98

OMG! HOW LONG HAVE l BEEN ASLEEP??
                “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
                Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
                Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
                National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Because BU can't beat them?

Sean
                  unless it REALLY matters, like in the FF

Comment

Originally posted by defkit View Post
                    Nice!

Actually, one of my lasting memories is the 1994 consolation game when after losing to a very good Harvard team in the first round, we whooped Northeastern 8-0 and went on to join the Crimson in the FF. For some reason, seeing the Terriers beat the Gophers on their turf in the semis is the last game I can recall that year.

From that Beanpot consolation game, I have a photo that shows the following players on the ice at one time.

Shawn Bates
                    Billy Pierce
                    Jon Jenkins
                    Shane Johnson
                    Doug Wood

Can anyone tell me why I like this photo?
                    Because you giggle when you see pierce, wood, and johnson in the same sentence? Or is that just me?

Comment

For everyone wondering about Parker, he's around the rink and doing well, but it's still yet to be determined when he'll get back on the ice or if he'll be behind the bench for the start of the season. My gut feeling is that he'll be back for the exhibition game, but I don't have any basis for that other than briefly seeing him in passing.
                      Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Originally posted by Federal League View Post
                        For everyone wondering about Parker, he's around the rink and doing well, but it's still yet to be determined when he'll get back on the ice or if he'll be behind the bench for the start of the season. My gut feeling is that he'll be back for the exhibition game, but I don't have any basis for that other than briefly seeing him in passing.
                        he'd probably have to be shackled to his bed by his doctor in order to not be behind the bench at the exhibition.

Comment

he'd probably have to be shackled to his bed by his doctor
                          or by rogie
                          “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
                          Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
                          Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
                          National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

sigh.

Comment

sigh.
                              Oh come on slurpees, this is the BC fans training camp. I will admit, they do seem to be in mid-season form already. I hope they don't burn out too quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                                Oh come on slurpees, this is the BC fans training camp. I will admit, they do seem to be in mid-season form already. I hope they don't burn out too quickly.
                                They have plenty of time for this stuff while they wait for mom to bring their breakfast down to the basement.
                                if you walk with Jesus, he's gonna save your soul, you gotta keep the devil way down in the hole

Comment

Working...
                                X