Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Miami hosts St. Cloud St. Oct 9-10

Originally posted by redhawkman10 View Post
    No I have, spent a summer up there with usa hockey. Didn't say the women went good looking there but when they have to wear heavy coats and sweats for 8 months of the year it makes a difference . Take a trip to oxford and sit up town for a day, anyone who has been to the campus will second the fact that its a pretty good crop of talent up there.
    There are no woman in St.Cloud in the summer. SCSU is a suit case school and most students go home in the summer. come back when school is session.
    I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Originally posted by The Exiled One View Post
      The quantity and beauty mean less than the willingness to... you know. THAT, is what St. Cloud girls are famous for!!
      There was always tons of hot woman at SCSU when I went there and at games it still looks like the woman are top notch.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Whew . . . 3 posts in a row TB, you must really want to hit that 10,000 post mark this season. I admire your tenacity.
        SCSU!

Comment

Originally posted by redhawkman10 View Post
          No I have, spent a summer up there with usa hockey. Didn't say the women went good looking there but when they have to wear heavy coats and sweats for 8 months of the year it makes a difference . Take a trip to oxford and sit up town for a day, anyone who has been to the campus will second the fact that its a pretty good crop of talent up there.
          I'm here. If you see me, you walk the other way. kthxbai
          Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Does the Cleveland Steamer go through Miami?
            Bob is making me concerned
            I am the voice of reason

Comment

Do any cloud fans know if the Ultimate will be carrying either of the games???
              Living a Lifetime of bleeding RED & BLACK

SIOUX is a GIRLS name....

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                Hook... Line...
                I don't think anyone noticed the punchline, but I'm going to guess that it was the SCSU program correct? Miami stole a kid that Motz really wanted, who's brother played for the Huskies, and grew up minutes from the rink. Yup, that's definitely the punchline.

Comment

Originally posted by Skeeterman View Post
                  Does the Cleveland Steamer go through Miami?
                  It depends upon what you mean by "go through".

It's Homecoming in The Rock City. Husckeys celebrate hundreds of miles away with a sweep while Motox celebrates at the self-proclaimed 'gorgeous campus' located in the armpit of America surrounded by (3:1 ratio) "girls-girls-girls" while Crimson Cumulus eats his KFC smothered with ketchup (or catsup).

Friday: Husckeys 5, Miami (and don't be sayin 'of Ohio') 4
                  Saturday: Husckeys 3, Miami 1

Comment

Originally posted by The Exiled One View Post
                    The quantity and beauty mean less than the willingness to... you know. THAT, is what St. Cloud girls are famous for!!
                    Lol true, so this is what we have accomplished...Both schools have good looking women that like to have a little fun, to be kind.
                    Miamiredhawks08: "Side note: have any of you had to wear a helmet in SLOW PITCH SOFTBALL CAGE?!?!?!?! Are you flipping kidding me?!?!?! Felt like a 30 year old wearing floaties in a wading pool! jeebus!"

Comment

Originally posted by Husckey Domi Nation View Post

It's Homecoming in The Rock City. Husckeys celebrate hundreds of miles away with a sweep while Motox celebrates at the self-proclaimed 'gorgeous campus' located in the armpit of America surrounded by (3:1 ratio) "girls-girls-girls" while Crimson Cumulus eats his KFC smothered with ketchup (or catsup).

We will have motox give his own unbias analysis on monday when he returns.

Your prediction could happen but it can easily go the other way as well. Anyone, not just SCSU, will have a hard time scoring 5 goals on miami this year.
                      Miamiredhawks08: "Side note: have any of you had to wear a helmet in SLOW PITCH SOFTBALL CAGE?!?!?!?! Are you flipping kidding me?!?!?! Felt like a 30 year old wearing floaties in a wading pool! jeebus!"

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Production Man View Post
                        Do any cloud fans know if the Ultimate will be carrying either of the games???
                        From what I can tell the game is not on the dish. You can watch it online.

In Bob we Trust!

Comment

Originally posted by Husckey Domi Nation View Post

you sir just might be the worst poster on this message board.

In Bob we Trust!

Comment

FORWARDS

Jared Festler-Garrett Roe-Brian Volpei

Ben Hanowski-Aaron Marvin-Ryan Lasch

Tony Mosey-Drew LeBlanc-Travis Novak

Jordy Christian-Nick Oslund-Ryan Peckskamp

DEFENSE

Brett Barta-Garrett Raboin

Sam Zabkowicz-Chris Hepp

Oliver Lauridsen-Craig Gaudet

GOALIES

Dan Dunn backed up by Mike Lee
                            "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                            -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                            Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                            Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                            Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                            Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by mcfarljd View Post
                              I don't think anyone noticed the punchline, but I'm going to guess that it was the SCSU program correct? Miami stole a kid that Motz really wanted, who's brother played for the Huskies, and grew up minutes from the rink. Yup, that's definitely the punchline.
                              And?
                              Not all kids who grow up in St. Cloud end up Huskies.
                              It happens, and he made his choice based on rink size, oh well.
                              "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                              Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                              Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                              Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                              Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                                And?
                                Not all kids who grow up in St. Cloud end up Huskies.
                                It happens, and he made his choice based on rink size, oh well.
                                Again, that wasn't the only reason why he chose miami over St. Cloud. It was a factor but there were a lot of other factors that went into it which were ahead of the rink size.

Comment

Working...
                                X