Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Miami hosts St. Cloud St. Oct 9-10

Originally posted by redhawkman10 View Post
    thanks for the neg rep kiddo, great game by your boys tonight lol.
    Hey, you get what you give.

State doesn't play until tonight, dipstick.
    Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

lol well you did look like one, splitting hairs to make a sad joke. But hey great performance by your team last nice, you should be real proud....
      at least we didn't blow a two goal lead in the last minute and lose that way..
      Let the Rebuilding Begin

Comment

Originally posted by umassfan49 View Post
        oh SNAP

Comment

Not cool. Too soon

Comment

much rather be there an lose than continously sit on the couch and watch the NCAA's.
            Miamiredhawks08: "Side note: have any of you had to wear a helmet in SLOW PITCH SOFTBALL CAGE?!?!?!?! Are you flipping kidding me?!?!?! Felt like a 30 year old wearing floaties in a wading pool! jeebus!"

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
              Hey, you get what you give.

State doesn't play until tonight, dipstick.
              truth hurts huh...lol And was told you were an RPI fan, either way crappy luck for you. You actually going to try and talk intelligent hockey talk or just ramble about nonsense for the whole week?
              Miamiredhawks08: "Side note: have any of you had to wear a helmet in SLOW PITCH SOFTBALL CAGE?!?!?!?! Are you flipping kidding me?!?!?! Felt like a 30 year old wearing floaties in a wading pool! jeebus!"

Comment

Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
                It looks like David Eddy is out 4-6 weeks with a lower body injury. That is really to bad because I was looking forward seeing if he could be a impact freshman this year.
                Tough loss. We actually got the two guys who had injuries over the summer back for last nights win. Team looked sloppy at times, but got a lot of contribution from some young guys which is a great sign.

Gave up a short handed goal up 5 x 3 which is never good, but didn't allow an even strength goal last night.

Other than Eddy, everyone is good to go?

Comment

Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
                  It looks like David Eddy is out 4-6 weeks with a lower body injury. That is really to bad because I was looking forward seeing if he could be a impact freshman this year.
                  He still can be, they just have to be careful with it as it's a high ankle sprain and could bother him all year like it did with Festler last year.
                  Hopefully with the depth, they won't feel they have to rush him back.
                  "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                  -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                  Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                  Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                  Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                  Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

truth hurts huh...lol
                    Yes, the truth can hurt. However, some people don't learn from being wrong multiple times, and you're a perfect example.

And was told you were an RPI fan, either way crappy luck for you.
                    One wonders what that would have to do with Miami and "St. Cloud St."

You actually going to try and talk intelligent hockey talk or just ramble about nonsense for the whole week?
                    Well, we already know you're going for the latter. I'm just following your lead, sweetheart.

Comment

I love how everyone just ****es and moans on these sites....

GO SCSU.
                      "I'm not bias, but that should have been a penalty on the Badgers"- Frank Mazacco

Originally posted by Skeeterman
                      The boner has a mind of its own.

Comment

Appreciate your efforts to keep the thread discussing hockey content RHM10. Unfortunately, as you've been well introduced, few of our threads can stay on track. You'll get most Huskies posters that like to talk hockey content and are knowledgeable but also a few that seem to enjoy finding anything other than hockey interesting to discuss. You'll also get the random gopher poster chiming in here because of their obvious envy.

On that note, I expect two great games. Miami had a great season last year and from what I've heard will be bringing much of that team back this year. The Huskies lost very little from last years team and are bringing in a few guys that could make an impact right away. Unfortunately Eddy was one of those guys and he is out for the first part of the season. The Huskies have a few big guys but rely a lot on speed and skill. Not sure what the lines will look like, that said, you should notice Lasch and Roe as two of the smaller guys on the ice but they are arguably our two best players. Marvin has a lot of talent and Novak will be one of the fastest, if not the fastest, player on the ice. Leblanc and Christian also played much better at the end of last season. Scoring shouldn't be a problem for this squad, the D corps is the biggest question mark. The D gained a ton of experience last season but also had plenty of mistakes. Raboin (captain) is as solid as they come. Lauridsen (the Great Dane) is huge and if you're within his wing span watch out. Zabkowicz is very quick and was having a good season before injury last year. Hepp, Rioux, and Barta are all capable of being very solid, but need to clean up mistakes from last season. One of the additions, Taylor Johnson is pretty highly touted but we'll see how he adjusts to this level. The other new additions are Ben Hanowski and Mike Lee. Hano is coming straight from high school but he set the career scoring record in MN last season (some claim because of lesser competition but he played against the guys they put in front of him and he put up A LOT of points.) You'll see Lee get the start in goal Saturday night and I think it's safe to say all of SCSU nation can't wait to see this kid play with our sweater on. Dunn will start in net Friday and has the talent to be very good, but he needs to step up when it counts (this will definitely be a good test.)

Can't wait for Friday. The wife, myself, and another couple are flying in to Dayton. My buddies wife went to school there so we'll have our own personal guide. Any recommendations for pre-game festivities?

Comment

Originally posted by mcfarljd View Post
                          Not cool. Too soon
                          Welcome to the land of chokejob artists! Make sure to have your mail forwarded!
                          St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

rhm10... really? I know we dogged your offseason thread, and even you have to admit it was a bit too wordy, but you come back with a series thread that's not at all wordy?
                            tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

I didn't know there was such a school as Saint Cloud Saint.
                              Seemed like a harmless mistake to me. It's a good thing he didn't refer to them as North Dakota State on a Red Baron poster as the wrath he would have received would be beyond compare.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                                Miami of Ohio looks even dumber.
                                And, is not an official designation for Miami University.
                                http://blogofbrotherhood.com

Comment

Working...
                                X