Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Miami hosts St. Cloud St. Oct 9-10

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    This thread started out about the way I expected.............
    want a cookie? or do you actually want to provide insight to the thread?
    Miamiredhawks08: "Side note: have any of you had to wear a helmet in SLOW PITCH SOFTBALL CAGE?!?!?!?! Are you flipping kidding me?!?!?! Felt like a 30 year old wearing floaties in a wading pool! jeebus!"

Comment

Originally posted by redhawkman10 View Post
      I'll take the cookie. For Pairwise purposes I hope SCSU stomps a mudhole into Miami, how's that for insight?
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Insight? You must be new here.
        St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          I'll take the cookie. For Pairwise purposes I hope SCSU stomps a mudhole into Miami, how's that for insight?
          Ignorance yes, insight no.
          Miamiredhawks08: "Side note: have any of you had to wear a helmet in SLOW PITCH SOFTBALL CAGE?!?!?!?! Are you flipping kidding me?!?!?! Felt like a 30 year old wearing floaties in a wading pool! jeebus!"

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
            Insight? You must be new here.
            Have no clue who the guy is, I don't go poking around WCHA threads unless we play them. Consider the lesson learned.

Comment

Originally posted by umassfan49 View Post
              I didn't know there was such a school as Saint Cloud Saint.
              Or is it State Cloud Saint?

Comment

Have no clue who the guy is, I don't go poking around WCHA threads unless we play them. Consider the lesson learned.
                Indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                  That is the dumbest thread title I have ever seen.
                  thanks for the neg rep kiddo, great game by your boys tonight lol.

Comment

Originally posted by The Paragon of Virtue View Post
                    Or is it State Cloud Saint?
                    hey man you gotta be careful posting things like that, i was already neg-repped and its basis was that it never said st cloud st, which it clearly did. i got called a moron, it truly hurt my feelings.
                    Let the Rebuilding Begin

Comment

hey man you gotta be careful posting things like that, i was already neg-repped and its basis was that it never said st cloud st, which it clearly did. i got called a moron, it truly hurt my feelings.
                      lol well you did look like one, splitting hairs to make a sad joke. But hey great performance by your team last nice, you should be real proud....

Comment

Both coaches know each other fairly well so I would think we'll see two close games. IIRC, we eeked out a 2-1 win in Columbus the last time the schools got together (2007-08 season I believe). I guess I'd be surprised if either team won a game by more than 2 goals. I'm counting on a split.

Anyone know if we'll go to a shootout if tied after OT?
                        http://blogofbrotherhood.com

Comment

Originally posted by redhawk95 View Post
                          Both coaches know each other fairly well so I would think we'll see two close games. IIRC, we eeked out a 2-1 win in Columbus the last time the schools got together (2007-08 season I believe). I guess I'd be surprised if either team won a game by more than 2 goals. I'm counting on a split.
                          Yeah, it was an OT win to boot with Dunn in net for SCSU.
                          I remember the tying goal as the Huskies stopped as they thought it should have been offsides and Miami kept playing.
                          I also remember a lot of Miami fans coming up to us afterwards saying SCSU should have won the game.
                          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                          Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                          Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                          Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                          Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

It looks like David Eddy is out 4-6 weeks with a lower body injury. That is really to bad because I was looking forward seeing if he could be a impact freshman this year.
                            I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Who even calls it "St. Cloud St?" That just looks stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                                Who even calls it "St. Cloud St?" That just looks stupid.
                                Miami of Ohio looks even dumber.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X