• Re: Miami hosts St. Cloud St. Oct 9-10

1-0 hawks

Comment

2-0 hawks to beat the 2 in 22 record

Comment

Lee hung out to dry twice in under a minute....that's just sad
        "of course its hard, its hockey, if it was easy they would call it basketball"
        SCSU

Comment

2-0 Miami final score

Comment

Great series for both teams

I didnt think our PP could get much worse....i was wrong

Miami did a great job of shutting down the husky offense.

Grates and hopefully we will see you in the tournament
            SCSU

Comment

Knapp up 1 0 in the USA audition

Comment

Good weekend of Hockey and the better team won both games. Good luck the rest of the year.

Can someone tell me how to cancel the monthly access for the video stream? I can't find it any where.
                I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Originally posted by mcfarljd View Post
                  Knapp up 1 0 in the USA audition
                  Blais is the coach and he was Lee's coach last year in the USHL..... None of the goals were Lee's fault and Knapp really didn't have to do anything tonight since SCSU didn't put any pressure on him.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
                    Good weekend of Hockey and the better team won both games. Good luck the rest of the year.

Can someone tell me how to cancel the monthly access for the video stream? I can't find it any where.
                    its not easy, i just went to FAQS then had to email customer support to get them to cancel the service
                    SCSU

Comment

Originally posted by SCSUtillIdie View Post
                      we dont even try to hide the fact that he is the biggest homer ever

I was talking about the Miami announcer. I am an SCSU fan watching their web feed.

We looked horrible tonight. Either Miami is a very good hockey team, or we are a very bad one. Roe and Lasch with a total of 1 pt between the two of them all weekend. We are supposed to have this high scoring offense, and we manage two goals in six periods of hockey. Barta on the #1 powerplay unit???????? ***?

Comment

Originally posted by SCSUtillIdie View Post
                        its not easy, i just went to FAQS then had to email customer support to get them to cancel the service
                        Can you give me the e-mail address? I don't even see FAQS.

Edit:

never mind I figured it out. Thanks for the info.
                        Last edited by scsutommyboy; 10-10-2009, 09:04 PM.

In Bob we Trust!

Comment

Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
                          Can you give me the e-mail address? I don't even see FAQS.

Edit:

never mind I figured it out. Thanks for the info.
                          Will you post the email address?

Comment

Just got finished watching this game on Miami's video feed. Have a couple of observations:

1. Hawks were a little discombobulated in the first couple periods. I'm not saying they were slow, but St. Cloud controlled play pretty much the entire time. That being said, the 3rd period was very different. Miami started to play with more organization, discipline, and resolve. Palmer's PP goal was the result of "do your job" mentality that the 'Hawks seemed to adopt in the final frame.

2. Knapp was superb. Only had to make 20 stops because the D played great in front of him, but he made some very good stops and I didn't notice too many glaring spots were he was out of position. This isn't a criticism, but does he seem to play a little too upright? I know the guy is 6-6, but he seems to be standing up a lot rather than crouched as the puck is brought into the zone. If anyone wants to clarify, feel free.

3. D looked great all the way around. They were very good at pushing the play to the edges and not allowing more than one pass up top. I really enjoy watching our forwards attack the point on defense. Love it.

4. St. Cloud has a LOT of speed. I was surprised that they were weren't able to create more chances crashing the net. but after that failed a couple times, they seemed content to dump and chase. anyone want to clarify?

Overall, feels great to come out of this with 4 points. excellent job by both teams. Good luck to St. Cloud in WCHA.

Go Redhawks!!!
                            "The only Happy Camper is the guy leaving the camp site!" - Jimmy G.

"This guy takes a tele-prompter to an Eye-Chart Test!" - Dennis Miller on Barak Obama

Comment

Originally posted by TRITT22 View Post
                              Will you post the email address?
                              you don't e-mail them. they have a link you go to and fill out a form. I still haven't got my conformation in my e-mail account yet so who knows what games they are going to try to play.....

In Bob we Trust!

Comment

Originally posted by TRITT22 View Post
                                I was talking about the Miami announcer. I am an SCSU fan watching their web feed.

We looked horrible tonight. Either Miami is a very good hockey team, or we are a very bad one. Roe and Lasch with a total of 1 pt between the two of them all weekend. We are supposed to have this high scoring offense, and we manage two goals in six periods of hockey. Barta on the #1 powerplay unit???????? ***?
                                Was it just me or did it seem like the announcer hardly ever said any of the SCSU players names. He said stuff like the "the Huskies have the puck", but didn't use names that often. byt he second night you would think he would ahve a clue. Also did you hear him throw out the F bomb during a comercial break? I know he wasn't on air, but man that shocked the hell out of me.

In Bob we Trust!

Comment

Working...
                                X