Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Miami hosts St. Cloud St. Oct 9-10

Originally posted by redhawk95 View Post
    You can go to www.muredhawks.com and sign up for Miami All-Access (it's like $5 for a month's worth of access). Every game will be there and most games are televised on the Ohio News Network around the great state of Ohio.
    Jsut in case anybody else wants the link to the video cast.
    I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Oh no, sad face, someone hit me with a red skittle because I brought up the fact that people said they didn't want Hartman.
      No one said anything about being glad, all we have said is he made his choice and it wasn't us and a big factor was ice size, no need to be a dick.
      Originally posted by Skeeterman View Post
      I believe Hartman is what is classified as a "Husky reject". Good enough for Miami, though.
      Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
      Well then we don't need his shallow *** anyway...
      Those two sounded pretty happy. The only one to admit anything was...
      Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
      For the record Joe Hartman is Matt Hartman's brother. Motzko wanted this kid bad and he choose Miami for the small ice.

Comment

Jsut in case anybody else wants the link to the video cast.
        did you watch it last night? I looked for it and didn't see it, only thing listed was last years games.
        Miamiredhawks08: "Side note: have any of you had to wear a helmet in SLOW PITCH SOFTBALL CAGE?!?!?!?! Are you flipping kidding me?!?!?! Felt like a 30 year old wearing floaties in a wading pool! jeebus!"

Comment

Originally posted by mcfarljd View Post
          Oh no, sad face, someone hit me with a red skittle because I brought up the fact that people said they didn't want Hartman....
          Why would Hartman want to go to a school that has never won a game in the NCAA trny vs. a program like Miami? Just sayin' ;-)
          Last edited by Nevergoodenough; 10-10-2009, 03:30 PM.
          "Those who think they know it all usually know less than those who listen and learn."

Comment

Is the video Web cast a good quality? now that the choker twins don't play tonight I plan on watching the hockey game tonight.
            The video is ok. It was extremely bright which made it difficult to follow the puck. (The morons at the university don't know how to adjust the brightness on their cameras.) The play-by-play guy is kind of annoying too. All-in-all, it's better than just listening to the game.
            "I told him about this offer and he (Thomas Vanek) told me about the fans at the National Hockey Center," Nodl said. "I was like 'Wow.' He loved playing there because it was so crazy. The students really get into it. It wasn't like Minnesota where you have 10,000 old people not making any noise."

Comment

Originally posted by redhawkman10 View Post
              did you watch it last night? I looked for it and didn't see it, only thing listed was last years games.
              I didn't watch it last night because the Twins were on. I had the Aduio of the hockey game on and the Twins on the TV. I just signed up now, so I will be watching tonight.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Originally posted by mcfarljd View Post
                Oh no, sad face, someone hit me with a red skittle because I brought up the fact that people said they didn't want Hartman.

Those two sounded pretty happy. The only one to admit anything was...
                Guys like skeeterman are just trying to get Miami fans riled up. We all know you guys have a great program. I am just hoping the huskies come back with a big win tonight.

In Bob we Trust!

Comment

The kids up for the u 20 job getting start tonight. Knapp and lee

Comment

Game tracker isen't working, nor is there a score update on this website. Can someone who's watching the game get some play by play on the score and sin bin roster?
                    Last edited by broomball; 10-10-2009, 07:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by broomball View Post
                      Game tracker isen't working, nor is there a score update on this website. Can someone who'd watching the game get some play by play on the score and sin bin roster?
                      You can get a live SCSU audio feed HERE.
                      Love and honor to Miami forever and a day. Go RedHawks!

Comment

Game getting out of hand..

Comment

what a game

refs need to keep a leash on this or it will be a long 3rd

p.s. did he really just give props to girls in holster tops???
                          "of course its hard, its hockey, if it was easy they would call it basketball"
                          SCSU

Comment

This play-by-play guy is absolutely brutal. He takes the usual "homerism" to a new level. The Huskies powerplay is horrible, but Mike Lee looks good so far.

Period three about to start... time to turn down the volume on this idiot and just watch the game.

Comment

Yes, he did indeed give props to the girls in the halter tops "not that he noticed". Did anyone actually see the hit on the goaltender that started things? I'm only on the audio feed so I wondered what things looked like.

Comment

we dont even try to hide the fact that he is the biggest homer ever

the clip on lee wasnt terrible but if you are going to call it earlier then you have to call that
                                "of course its hard, its hockey, if it was easy they would call it basketball"
                                SCSU

Comment

Working...
                                X