X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2011 Recruit Thread

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
    Nice size-and when fills out a little could be another monster on defense for us. The future is starting to look better and BIGGER for this team.
    FYP Doc. The kid is 17, he's gonna get bigger...just ask Babo.
    ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by babo View Post
      I went on a little adventure there when it was still one country (we were stationed in Germany and I just up and went...had the B.R.O. on my back...don't worry, he was an infant ...). Prague is amazing and it was bizarre crossing the borders back in '91
      Winger: C'mon, it's Czechoslovakia. We zip in, we pick 'em up, we zip right out again. We're not going to Moscow. It's Czechoslovakia. It's like going into Wisconsin.

Ziskey: Well I got the **** kicked out of me in Wisconsin once. Forget it!
      Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by babo View Post
        B12 is my new E.F. Hutton...I don't know how he did that but he obviously has id hear close to the rail
        If only he could pick stocks, then we could REALLY put him to work...
        ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
          Winger: C'mon, it's Czechoslovakia. We zip in, we pick 'em up, we zip right out again. We're not going to Moscow. It's Czechoslovakia. It's like going into Wisconsin.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
            Number three came a bit early, but that was probably the best guess that we have had here.
            Probably? Go ahead and give him the trophy now Ralph, nobody has ever called their shot like that on here maybe EVER...

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
              Probably? Go ahead and give him the trophy now Ralph, nobody has ever called their shot like that on here maybe EVER...
              I am beginning to wonder if burgie12 is SA.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Given that I've been at a location that included both Seth Appert and burgie12, I'm going to conclude that your wonder is in vain.
                Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Thinking about recruits, would anyone who is at the Cherry and White game or the UNB game be on the lookout for young men hanging around with the players and coaches.

It's too bad that these days potential recruits often don't wear team jackets because that really helps in identifying them.
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Thinking about recruits, would anyone who is at the Cherry and White game or the UNB game be on the lookout for young men hanging around with the players and coaches.

It's too bad that these days potential recruits often don't wear team jackets because that really helps in identifying them.
                    Sadly, I'll be at a wedding RB... I know the others will be on the lookout.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post

...exactly...

Comment

Sadly, I'll be at a wedding RB... I know the others will be on the lookout.
                        Will BP be there? The Hubster and I were to have been there but he is coaching and had a game added for this Sat... So now I have dueling loyalties in 3 different levels of hockey

Comment

I got this link http://easternjunior.pointstreaksite...ews/news_16530 from the UNH recruit thread. They wrote that it stated that Dalton Izyk was named EJHL Defensive PotW. I don't see that mentioned, but it still was a great league debut.
                          Dalton, a 1994-born goaltender, made as successful a debut as any goaltender could hope for. He began the season with a 28-save shutout over New York Apple Core and held the high-powered Bay State Breakers offense to only one goal in 15 shots. He boasts a 0.50 goals against average and .977 save percentage. Dalton is a native of Oswego, NY.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                            Nice size-and if he fills out a little could be another monster on defense for us. The future is starting to look better and BIGGER for this team.
                            At that size, yes, you can count on this young squire 'filling out'...the grocery bill ebbs and flows with access to the fridge creating an 'El Nino' effect

Comment

If so, pretend you don't see him so he continues to feed the herd

Comment

JL begins his final season in Cornwall tomorrow night. I'm wondering what y'all think his totals will look like this season? Just as a reminder, his line last season was: 50 Games 62-48-110.
                                I think that he will have approximately the same amount of PPG. I won't predict how many injuries he will have and Florida vacations he will take, so the point and goal totals are hard to estimate. I do think that his penalty totals will rise do to other teams keying on him more. That should free up his linemates and the Colts' other scoring lines.
                                Just catching up to the new season..
                                JL, Spink Brothers, Kevin Cole, Mitch Zion. Quite the lineup.
                                Golden Knights Roundtable

Comment

Working...
                                X