X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2011 Recruit Thread

Originally posted by Jasma View Post
    Ed Weaver and The Record make so many mistakes..
    While on the subject of accuracy, JL was listed at 5'9 175 by the Colts last season (Ed wrote 5'7 170). Its not out of the question that Jake will be at or near 5'10 180 - on paper at least - by the time he hits Troy... (I think the height is more likely than the weight....)
    ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
      While on the subject of accuracy, JL was listed at 5'9 175 by the Colts last season (Ed wrote 5'7 170). Its not out of the question that Jake will be at or near 5'10 180 - on paper at least - by the time he hits Troy... (I think the height is more likely than the weight....)
      Weaver may be correct about this. 5'7" may be closer to the truth.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
        I dunno, he's been 5'7 an awfully long time, Hockey Canada had him listed at 5'7 in 2008 & 2009. If he's still 1.7m tall, it may be time for some HGH....
        Last edited by Wicked Slappaahs; 09-02-2010, 01:02 PM.
        ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

I had thought that Brandon Pirri in this interview http://www.thepipelineshow.com/clips...Pirri_Nov5.mp3 on the Pipeline Show at the time of the 2008 WJAC ignored Laliberte, but I was wrong as he mentions both JD'A and JL.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I dunno, he's been 5'7 an awfully long time, Hockey Canada had him listed at 5'7 in 2008 & 2009. If he's still 1.7m tall, it may be time for some HGH....
            I think 5'7" could even be a slight exaggeration. Doesn't mean he can't score 30 in one year for us.
            Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

there is a first for everything

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                I think 5'7" could even be a slight exaggeration. Doesn't mean he can't score 30 in one year for us.
                I think his weight might be more of an exaggeration than his height...as I stated long ago, this kid needs to have an IV drip of protein/carb shakes running 24-7.. With 2-3 daily trips to Burger King for Double Whoppers with cheese.

Comment

I had thought that Brandon Pirri in this interview http://www.thepipelineshow.com/clips...Pirri_Nov5.mp3 on the Pipeline Show at the time of the 2008 WJAC ignored Laliberte, but I was wrong as he mentions both JD'A and JL.
                  Shame on you RB...

Comment

Watching this video again http://www.tvcogeco.com/cornwall/gal...acob-laliberte and having seen him play in person, I would say that 5'7" maybe 5'8" is pretty accurate.

Comment

I think his weight might be more of an exaggeration than his height...as I stated long ago, this kid needs to have an IV drip of protein/carb shakes running 24-7.. With 2-3 daily trips to Burger King for Double Whoppers with cheese.
                      Or some of Jenny's cheesecake or peanut butter pie!!
                      Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

If Lali plays like he has in jr's he will be better than good in the ecac.

I am sick of what Weaver says, I am sick of what Lali says, and I am sick of what Weaver says Lali said.

what about this year!

The cherry and white will be very good this year..... IF they can play well defensively (all over the ice) late into periods and late into games.

Seth understands this, and I am sure that they have been, and will continue to work on it.

I'll bet they have a better year this year than last. Offensively Chase is is simply too good. O'Grady steps up.

bytheway if they don't play up I will be first to whine my litany of complaints

there in no reason Seth can't get them to AC

Comment

Originally posted by Beman View Post

what about this year!
                          This is why God invented the off-season thread.
                          Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                            This is why God invented the off-season thread.
                            Thank you.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I suspect that I will just come to see RPI play.
                              Really??? When is the last time you were in HFH? and if you do come, will you sign my laptop case for me. Something like ... To my favorite poster Aspydad, Best Wishes Dr. Baer.
                              "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
                                Really??? When is the last time you were in HFH? and if you do come, will you sign my laptop case for me. Something like ... To my favorite poster Aspydad, Best Wishes Dr. Baer.
                                I was last there for the Holiday tourney in November 2007.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X