X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• knsmith
    replied
    Re: RPI 2011 Recruit Thread

I notice that Bradley was not taken until the 16th round of the USHL draft. He was also only rated as a '1' (out of 5) by USHL central scouting. However, the USHL does not seem to place nearly the same premium on size as does the NHL (and even US colleges).

Leave a comment:

• babo
    replied

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
    I've got a fridge with a locking door, but it's a mini-fridge.
    The B.R.O. uses one of those as a shot glass...and we buy the rounds

Leave a comment:

• FlagDUDE08
    replied

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
    Having grown up in a big family, I've always wondered why appliance companies haven't come out with a fridge featuring locking doors. I know my mother would have bought one.
    If they did that, then there wouldn't be news stories for today with "mid-section close-up shots"...

Leave a comment:

• babo
    replied

Having grown up in a big family, I've always wondered why appliance companies haven't come out with a fridge featuring locking doors. I know my mother would have bought one.
    I'll bet $ your Mom was a food libertarian...yeah a lock would be nice to control the savage beasts but survival of the fittest is soooooo much more entertaining...and waiting to see the end result is priceless!

Leave a comment:

• Red Cloud
    replied

I've got a fridge with a locking door, but it's a mini-fridge.

Leave a comment:

• Ralph Baer
    replied

There are more than just you and the guy with the food-related handle?

Leave a comment:

• Wicked Slappaahs
    replied

Originally posted by babo View Post
    At that size, yes, you can count on this young squire 'filling out'...the grocery bill ebbs and flows with access to the fridge creating an 'El Nino' effect

Leave a comment:

• Wicked Slappaahs
    replied

Originally posted by babo View Post
    Will BP be there? ...
    Haaaaa...

Leave a comment:

• Ralph Baer
    replied

To be fair RB, I did mention Izyk's strong weekend in a post the other day...
    Yes, you did.

Leave a comment:

• Ralph Baer
    replied

Originally posted by miker View Post
    Just catching up to the new season..
    JL, Spink Brothers, Kevin Cole, Mitch Zion. Quite the lineup.
    Also Bobby Baun's grandson and two good goalies.

Leave a comment:

• Wicked Slappaahs
    replied

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    I got this link http://easternjunior.pointstreaksite...ews/news_16530 from the UNH recruit thread. They wrote that it stated that Dalton Izyk was named EJHL Defensive PotW. I don't see that mentioned, but it still was a great league debut.
    To be fair RB, I did mention Izyk's strong weekend in a post the other day...

Leave a comment:

• miker
    replied

JL begins his final season in Cornwall tomorrow night. I'm wondering what y'all think his totals will look like this season? Just as a reminder, his line last season was: 50 Games 62-48-110.
    I think that he will have approximately the same amount of PPG. I won't predict how many injuries he will have and Florida vacations he will take, so the point and goal totals are hard to estimate. I do think that his penalty totals will rise do to other teams keying on him more. That should free up his linemates and the Colts' other scoring lines.
    Just catching up to the new season..
    JL, Spink Brothers, Kevin Cole, Mitch Zion. Quite the lineup.

Leave a comment:

• babo
    replied

I am beginning to wonder if burgie12 is SA.
    If so, pretend you don't see him so he continues to feed the herd

Leave a comment:

• babo
    replied

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
    Nice size-and if he fills out a little could be another monster on defense for us. The future is starting to look better and BIGGER for this team.
    At that size, yes, you can count on this young squire 'filling out'...the grocery bill ebbs and flows with access to the fridge creating an 'El Nino' effect

Leave a comment:

• Ralph Baer
    replied

I got this link http://easternjunior.pointstreaksite...ews/news_16530 from the UNH recruit thread. They wrote that it stated that Dalton Izyk was named EJHL Defensive PotW. I don't see that mentioned, but it still was a great league debut.
    Dalton, a 1994-born goaltender, made as successful a debut as any goaltender could hope for. He began the season with a 28-save shutout over New York Apple Core and held the high-powered Bay State Breakers offense to only one goal in 15 shots. He boasts a 0.50 goals against average and .977 save percentage. Dalton is a native of Oswego, NY.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X