• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ralph Baer
    replied
    Re: RPI 2011 Recruit Thread

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
    Again-you have far too much time on your hands. I can only wonder what stuff you will come up with once you retire and have even more time
    I'll probably have less time.

Leave a comment:

• DrDemento
    replied

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology, formerly Rose Polytechnic Institute (RPI), is in Indiana. Perhaps they mixed us up with them.
    Again-you have far too much time on your hands. I can only wonder what stuff you will come up with once you retire and have even more time

Leave a comment:

• Ralph Baer
    replied

Originally posted by burgie12 View Post
    Didn't realize that RPI moved to Indiana. Now that's a new one.
    Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology, formerly Rose Polytechnic Institute (RPI), is in Indiana. Perhaps they mixed us up with them.

Leave a comment:

• burgie12
    replied

Nothing new, but here is a newspaper article about Bradley's commitment to RPI http://www.vindy.com/news/2010/oct/0...ommits-to-rpi/.
    Chris Bradley of the Mahoning Valley Phantoms became the eighth member of the team to commit to a college program, as he signed on with Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (RPI) of Indiana earlier this week.
    Didn't realize that RPI moved to Indiana. Now that's a new one.

Leave a comment:

• Ralph Baer
    replied

Nothing new, but here is a newspaper article about Bradley's commitment to RPI http://www.vindy.com/news/2010/oct/0...ommits-to-rpi/.

Leave a comment:

• Ralph Baer
    replied

Well, it was the whole team apparently this time. They probably read their press clippings.
    SF article http://www.standard-freeholder.com/A...aspx?e=2780950

Leave a comment:

• Ralph Baer
    replied

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    I wonder what's wrong, is he getting old or something?
    Well, it was the whole team apparently this time. They probably read their press clippings.

Leave a comment:

• FlagDUDE08
    replied

On Thursday, the Cornwall Colts lost to the Carleton Place Canadiens 5-0. Jacob Laliberté had no points or penalties. http://pointstreak.com/prostats/boxs...gameid=1318591

Laliberté's line is now 7-7-5-12-0.
    I wonder what's wrong, is he getting old or something?

Leave a comment:

• Ralph Baer
    replied

Code:
    Jacob Laliberté      C Cornwall Colts (CHL)            7- 7- 5- 12-  0 10/01/10
    Matt Neal            C Stouffville Spirit (OJHL)       7- 5- 3-  8-  4 10/01/10
    Ryan Haggerty       RC USNTDP U-18                     4- 0- 1-  1-  7 10/02/10
    Luke Curadi         LD Dubuque Fighting Saints (USHL)  0- 0- 0-  0-  0 10/01/10

Chris Bradley       LD Youngstown Phantoms (USHL)      0- 0- 0-  0-  0 10/01/10

Women
    Brianna Piper        G Toronto Aeros (PWHL)        0- 0- 0-0-0.00-.000 10/02/10

Leave a comment:

• Ralph Baer
    replied

On Thursday, the Cornwall Colts lost to the Carleton Place Canadiens 5-0. Jacob Laliberté had no points or penalties. http://pointstreak.com/prostats/boxs...gameid=1318591

Laliberté's line is now 7-7-5-12-0.

Leave a comment:

• FlagDUDE08
    replied

Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk View Post
    With tales like these, we'll start referring to the B.R.O. as "Bill Brasky."
    And here begins the memes....

I know I could not identify a recruit either, even if I got to one of the games rather early. Now that I think about it, the one time I saw the staff with a recruit, I think it was Monty with O'Grady, and it took me this long to realize it. Of course I'm probably still dead wrong.

Leave a comment:

• GreatLakerMohawk
    replied

Originally posted by babo View Post
    The B.R.O. uses one of those as a shot glass...and we buy the rounds
    With tales like these, we'll start referring to the B.R.O. as "Bill Brasky."

Leave a comment:

• babo
    replied

Originally posted by burgie12 View Post
    My prediction still hasn't come true. I said a recruit each week. We haven't even hit the start of the third weekend!

No thank you. I'll take my stroke of good luck and try not to embarrass myself.

Pretty sure I'm not. First name does start with an S, though!

I'll be there, but I am absolutely terrible at identifying recruits. Heck, I can't even identify the members of the team if they're not wearing jerseys.
    I don't care what you do...just keep doing it!!!

Leave a comment:

• Wicked Slappaahs
    replied

There are more than just you and the guy with the food-related handle?
    Sadly yes.

Leave a comment:

• burgie12
    replied

Number three came a bit early, but that was probably the best guess that we have had here.
    My prediction still hasn't come true. I said a recruit each week. We haven't even hit the start of the third weekend!
    Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
    If only he could pick stocks, then we could REALLY put him to work...
    No thank you. I'll take my stroke of good luck and try not to embarrass myself.
    I am beginning to wonder if burgie12 is SA.
    Pretty sure I'm not. First name does start with an S, though!
    Thinking about recruits, would anyone who is at the Cherry and White game or the UNB game be on the lookout for young men hanging around with the players and coaches.
    I'll be there, but I am absolutely terrible at identifying recruits. Heck, I can't even identify the members of the team if they're not wearing jerseys.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X