• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vizoroo
    replied
    Re: RPI 2011 Recruit Thread

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    Thanks for the report. Of course, because he didn't get much ice time and several of DU's goals were at uneven strength and wouldn't count in the +/-, a -1 might be par for the course.

Since RPI is playing CC next weekend, it wouldn't surprise me if someone from the 'Tute is out there watching the U-18 team playing CC this evening.
    DU had 3 Power Play goals and 1 shorty.

Leave a comment:

• Ralph Baer
    replied

On Sunday, the Stouffville Spirit defeated the Brampton Capitals 11-1. Matt Neal had no points or penalties (in an 11-1 game? ). Interesting that the scoring virtually stopped at the end of the 2nd period and then the fighting began. http://ojhlsite.stats.pointstreak.co...gameid=1345736

Neal's line is now 9-5-3-8-4.

Leave a comment:

• Ralph Baer
    replied

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
    RPI recruit, Ryan Haggerty, played at Denver last night with USA U-18. He was listed on the 4th line and didn't get a great deal of ice time. He was the "sacrificial lamb" and sat for a 5 min. penalty when an USA player got ejected. He had -1 for the game. Considering DU scored 8, not too bad. He didn't seem to be making big mistakes, but he wasn't a dominant player. Have to see how he develops over the season.
    Thanks for the report. Of course, because he didn't get much ice time and several of DU's goals were at uneven strength and wouldn't count in the +/-, a -1 might be par for the course.

Since RPI is playing CC next weekend, it wouldn't surprise me if someone from the 'Tute is out there watching the U-18 team playing CC this evening.

Leave a comment:

• vizoroo
    replied

On Saturday, the USNDPT U-18 team lost to the Denver Pioneers 8-1. Ryan Haggerty had no points or penalties. http://www.collegehockeystats.net/10...s/mdenu181.o02

Haggerty's line is now 5-0-1-1-7.
    RPI recruit, Ryan Haggerty, played at Denver last night with USA U-18. He was listed on the 4th line and didn't get a great deal of ice time. He was the "sacrificial lamb" and sat for a 5 min. penalty when an USA player got ejected. He had -1 for the game. Considering DU scored 8, not too bad. He didn't seem to be making big mistakes, but he wasn't a dominant player. Have to see how he develops over the season.

Leave a comment:

• DrDemento
    replied

I think that getting Haggerty may be more significant than getting JD'A. Anyone get get lucky once and get an USNTDP recruit (even Union had one), but two shows a trend.
    3 would make it then the norm. Let's get one more!

Leave a comment:

• Ralph Baer
    replied

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
    I know it mkes work for you RB, but it's very cool that we once again get to follow a recruit playing for the USNDTP.
    I think that getting Haggerty may be more significant than getting JD'A. Anyone get get lucky once and get an USNTDP recruit (even Union had one), but two shows a trend.

Leave a comment:

• Wicked Slappaahs
    replied

On Saturday, the USNDPT U-18 team lost to the Denver Pioneers 8-1. Ryan Haggerty had no points or penalties. http://www.collegehockeystats.net/10...s/mdenu181.o02

I know it mkes work for you RB, but it's very cool that we once again get to follow a recruit playing for the USNDTP.

Leave a comment:

• burgie12
    replied

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
    Flory is listed on the club roster at 6'3 195...are we sure he dressed tonight? Perhaps it was him in street clothes...dunno
    Definitely possible. It was after the whole team had come out and signed posters. He was in a suit, as opposed to an ACHA windbreaker, so I thought it might be a target. But, as I said, I'm terrible at identifying recruits.

Leave a comment:

• Ralph Baer
    replied

Code:
    Jacob Laliberté      C Cornwall Colts (CHL)            8- 7- 6- 13-  2 10/06/10
    Matt Neal            C Stouffville Spirit (OJHL)       8- 5- 3-  8-  4 10/03/10
    Ryan Haggerty       RC USNTDP U-18                     5- 0- 1-  1-  7 10/03/10
    Luke Curadi         LD Dubuque Fighting Saints (USHL)  0- 0- 0-  0-  0 10/08/10

Chris Bradley       LD Youngstown Phantoms (USHL)      2- 0- 0-  0-  0 10/08/10

Women
    Brianna Piper        G Toronto Aeros (PWHL)        1- 0- 1-0-2.00-.913 10/03/10

Leave a comment:

• Ralph Baer
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Ralph Baer
    replied

On Saturday, the Youngstown Phantoms defeated the Chicago Steel 2-1. Chris Bradley had no points or penalties. http://ushl.stats.pointstreak.com/bo...gameid=1341490

Bradley's line is now 2-0-0-0-0.

Leave a comment:

• Wicked Slappaahs
    replied

Originally posted by fishcore12 View Post
    One of the walkons/club team member Marc Flory played for Pelham High. So I dont know if maybe it was a brother or something.
    Flory is listed on the club roster at 6'3 195...are we sure he dressed tonight? Perhaps it was him in street clothes...dunno

Leave a comment:

• fishcore12
    replied

Originally posted by burgie12 View Post
    Spotted one potential recruit at the R-W Scrimmage. His dad was wearing a fleece that read "Pelham hockey". He was about 6 ft tall, brown hair, slight build. I'll check rosters later to see if I can identify him. I didn't bring a camera, so no picture.
    One of the walkons/club team member Marc Flory played for Pelham High. So I dont know if maybe it was a brother or something.

Leave a comment:

• DrDemento
    replied

I was surprised that JL was not one of the first three shooters.
    As was I-thus the reason for the question.

Leave a comment:

• burgie12
    replied

Spotted one potential recruit at the R-W Scrimmage. His dad was wearing a fleece that read "Pelham hockey". He was about 6 ft tall, brown hair, slight build. I'll check rosters later to see if I can identify him. I didn't bring a camera, so no picture.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X