X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2011 Recruit Thread

Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
    That makes it a little more realistic. Do you think they will come as a pair?
    Have they ever been broken up before?
    They sure would look good in Cherry and White.
    I think that they will come as a pair. They were drafted by different teams in the CJHL, and Cornwall traded to get whichever one they didn't have. It was a long-running saga in the Standard Freehodler.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I already had their numbers picked out.
      Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

They did a video interview either in training camp this summer (or last season..not sure) and mentioned a previous coach's decision to play them on different lines ...they described the outcome as " not good"... I will be very surprised if they do not play together in college.
        ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

TH's advance piece on tonight's game vs. USNDTP. Mentions Curadi returning to the lineup.

http://www.thonline.com/article.cfm?id=298089
          ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
            I heard it as well and that BC was his first choice from the get go....the lad is looking to uncork some whuparse on BU. I bet Parker choked on his chowdaah when he found out...
            FWIW, USHR is saying the most heavily involved schools trying to get VS besides BC were Vermont, UNH, Northeastern and RPI.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
              TH's advance piece on tonight's game vs. USNDTP. Mentions Curadi returning to the lineup.

http://www.thonline.com/article.cfm?id=298089
              Nice article about Vinny
              "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Originally posted by redhead18 View Post
                FWIW, USHR is saying the most heavily involved schools trying to get VS besides BC were Vermont, UNH, Northeastern and RPI.
                As usual, very glad to see us mixing it up with the big boys.

Comment

Ralph, do you remember who first said that we were in on the VS sweepstakes?
                  "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Ralph and all, disregard my previous posts. Just read that Vinny is going to BC. I am a little surprised, I really thought he was headed our way if he went to college. Oh well.

Comment

Boy, Captain Jack really pi**ed him off. WS, you're right he is going to open up a can of whoop on BU. Again, thought Monty might steer him our way.

Comment

Interesting.

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
                        Ralph, do you remember who first said that we were in on the VS sweepstakes?
                        Probably WS.

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
                        Ralph and all, disregard my previous posts. Just read that Vinny is going to BC. I am a little surprised, I really thought he was headed our way if he went to college. Oh well.
                        OK
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                        X