X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2011 Recruit Thread

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    Were there any possible recruits spotted at the UNB game?
    Didn't spot any recruits, myself, but I did notice some possible Philadelphia Flyers scouts, as well as having a Toronto Maple Leafs scout pointed out to me by another fan in the stands.

Comment

I was beginning to think that it wouldn't happen, but the Saints have in fact upgraded their website....looks real nice.

http://dubuquefightingsaints.com/
      ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

On Wednesday, the Cornwall Colts defeated the Nepean Raiders 6-2. Jacob Laliberté had a hat trick, an assist, and hooking and interference penalties. He was named #1 star. All is right in the world. http://pointstreak.com/prostats/boxs...gameid=1318607

Laliberté's line is now 9-10-7-17-6.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Code:
          Jacob Laliberté      C Cornwall Colts (CHL)            9-10- 7- 17-  6 10/07/10
          Matt Neal            C Stouffville Spirit (OJHL)       9- 5- 3-  8-  4 10/08/10
          Ryan Haggerty       RC USNTDP U-18                     6- 0- 1-  1-  7 10/08/10
          Luke Curadi         LD Dubuque Fighting Saints (USHL)  0- 0- 0-  0-  0 10/08/10

Chris Bradley       LD Youngstown Phantoms (USHL)      2- 0- 0-  0-  0 10/08/10

Women
          Brianna Piper        G Toronto Aeros (PWHL)        1- 0- 1-0-2.00-.913 10/14/10
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

On Wednesday, the Cornwall Colts defeated the Nepean Raiders 6-2. Jacob Laliberté had a hat trick, an assist, and hooking and interference penalties. He was named #1 star. All is right in the world. http://pointstreak.com/prostats/boxs...gameid=1318607

Laliberté's line is now 9-10-7-17-6.
            Now we are cooking! Those last couple games must have been a hiccup. Even like the 2 penalties as it shows he is getting involved. Cannot wait for him to do bring his act to Troy.
            Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

I have always stated that this is the fourth year that JL has been in the CJHL (now CHL) because that is what his profile shows http://www.pointstreak.com/prostats/...&seasonid=5782. He actually also played there in 2006-7 http://www.pointstreak.com/prostats/...&seasonid=1333. For some reason, these stats are not included with the latter ones. Maybe he wants to forget a 9-point regular season, although that year he was a 16-year old.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                Now we are cooking! Those last couple games must have been a hiccup. Even like the 2 penalties as it shows he is getting involved. Cannot wait for him to do bring his act to Troy.
                Well, he has another game tonight and a third one tomorrow. Hopefully he can stay at this level.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Well, he has another game tonight and a third one tomorrow. Hopefully he can stay at this level.
                  Ralph-I have no doubts this kid is a hockey player. I just hope he is also a student. I would like to see him perform his on ice act in Troy for 3 or 4 years.

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                    Ralph-I have no doubts this kid is a hockey player. I just hope he is also a student. I would like to see him perform his on ice act in Troy for 3 or 4 years.
                    IIRC, he's taking his ACT exam on Saturday 10/23/10. I hope that he does well.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

IIRC, he's taking his ACT exam on Saturday 10/23/10. I hope that he does well.
                      If anyone is looking for me, I'll be in church on my knees that day.
                      ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                        If anyone is looking for me, I'll be in church on my knees that day.
                        You going to be done in time for the Niagara game?

Comment

Report is that Vinny Saponari will be transferring to BC. I know he's been mentioned on here several times since he joined Dubuque.
                          APBWiki

Comment

Originally posted by GRussinko View Post
                            Report is that Vinny Saponari will be transferring to BC. I know he's been mentioned on here several times since he joined Dubuque.
                            I guess that way he can maximize his revenge on BU.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I guess that way he can maximize his revenge on BU.
                              And he only has to change one letter on anything he had monogrammed

Comment

Originally posted by GRussinko View Post
                                Mommy and Daddy dont want to pay for a apartment in Boston that wont be used....
                                Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

Working...
                                X