X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2011 Recruit Thread

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
    7 games? What the heck? What is this, the anti-NHL?
    Think we can borrow GLM's "Wheel of Fortune"?

Unless the B.R.O. broadly expressed some obscenities (either verbal or physical, think Jonathan Roy), was abusive to the refs, or had intent to injure, 7 games is a little much. Match penalty I could understand, since there were under 5 minutes left, and that, at least once the NHL got out of the lockout, was an automatic fine.

I wonder if the kid who got hit had his head up.

And to the trolling flamer: When flaming a player, there's one person you really don't want to hear from. Congratulations, you did.

Comment

Originally posted by babo View Post
      Yeah...again you're spot on right...before I shoot him I'm going to tell him he should have packed it in the first time Hokydad told us it was no use. Sure...I'm making excuses; he's a fraud who should be uncovered HD! No one finds any redeeming qualities in the little loser anyway. I've been covering for him for YEARS (it's been exhausting!!!) and this sham must be stopped. What can I do to help you to shine the light on this horrible evil doer???? You name it...as a matter of fact, I have an idea! I will call Monty back. I'll tell him that the 'physics' penalty idea that he and I have laughed about is all wet. I will tell SA that he doesn't have to be kind to the B.R.O. any longer. Drop the bum!!!

How does that sound? You tell me what needs to be done so that it satisfies you and I will bend over backwards to make that happen. In the meantime, what team does your son play on? May I have the pleasure of your acquaintance? Might you and I already know one another? Could it be that the aforementioned physics scenario has tethered our sons in the past? I wonder...

O/10....

When I see Monty next I will ask him if he was laughing about it. I am sure the league would love to hear that. I am sure he would love to know you are broadasting it on line. Very few are as straight forward as him. I remember his outrage when his old linemate Kariya was knocked out for an extended period, now a whole season. Respect for your opponent is missing today and a lot of that starts at home.
      I have no clue who you are but you sound like a typical mom, a nice one at that.

Back off, let the kid take his punishment like a man and move on. Youth hockey is over and let the RPI threads be something more than a daily sewing circle about a couple kids.

I hope he learns by it and is a better player for it. Would be a shame if he thought he was a victim and coddled over it

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
        BTW - HD, I saw you on the Brown thread yesterday kissing everyone's a**. Didn't hear you run your mouth when Brown was mauling there way through the playoffs last year.
        Saying the following when asked when a recruit was coming in is not kissing butt.

"Maybe/probably not until 2012.... 2011 at the earliest"

Similar to RPI, I love the recruiting they are doing and love the coaching staff. Laughable to place Brown that low. Bobby Farnham and others are going to have breakout years.

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
          I think our great Coach will sign a Goaltender in this round of committments. Remember this summer he went to USA hockey goaltender development camp. I was wondering if he saw somebody there.
          As has been mentioned here previously, Dalton Izyk (Grn. Mt. Glades - EJHL) was at the Strelow camp and RPI is said to be on his radar....
          ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
            O/10....

When I see Monty next I will ask him if he was laughing about it. I am sure the league would love to hear that. I am sure he would love to know you are broadasting it on line. Very few are as straight forward as him. I remember his outrage when his old linemate Kariya was knocked out for an extended period, now a whole season. Respect for your opponent is missing today and a lot of that starts at home.
            I have no clue who you are but you sound like a typical mom, a nice one at that.

Back off, let the kid take his punishment like a man and move on. Youth hockey is over and let the RPI threads be something more than a daily sewing circle about a couple kids.

I hope he learns by it and is a better player for it. Would be a shame if he thought he was a victim and coddled over it
            Wow...you must be a hokey dad or something...you know so much. I wish I knew half of what you know. You sound like you played quite a few sports at quite a high level (something I could never claim )...we never taught him anything about sportsmanship at home, thus the loser that he is and the lack of respect for everyone, let alone an opponent. He is the penultimate victim, so this is just another link in the chain of 'loser-dom' that is his world...Like I said, I will definitely head your advice HD, oh wise one; I am going to expose him as the fraud that he is. He has fooled the hockey world for way too long. And his victim mentality is legendary...you have shamed me to a level that I may not recover (I may just turn the gun on myself and, in the word of Uncle June from the Sopranos utter the ultimate expression in defeat, "God, ****** it all!")

So, are you done now? If not, I will be your willing 'victim'

...oh, I forgot, the player he hit isn't missing anything, you LIAR

Comment

Originally posted by babo View Post
              Wow...you must be a hokey dad or something...you know so much. I wish I knew half of what you know. You sound like you played quite a few sports at quite a high level (something I could never claim )...we never taught him anything about sportsmanship at home, thus the loser that he is and the lack of respect for everyone, let alone an opponent. He is the penultimate victim, so this is just another link in the chain of 'loser-dom' that is his world...Like I said, I will definitely head your advice HD, oh wise one; I am going to expose him as the fraud that he is. He has fooled the hockey world for way too long. And his victim mentality is legendary...you have shamed me to a level that I may not recover (I may just turn the gun on myself and, in the word of Uncle June from the Sopranos utter the ultimate expression in defeat, "God, ****** it all!")

So, are you done now? If not, I will be your willing 'victim'

...oh, I forgot, the player he hit isn't missing anything, you LIAR
              You didnt fool the NHL and you didnt fool the BCHL......

Onward and upward. Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                Better league, no?
                I am no expert on this, but it seems to me that the CJHL is a better balanced league than the OJHL. Even after their contractation there seem to be some dreadful teams in the OJHL.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

As has been mentioned here previously, Dalton Izyk (Grn. Mt. Glades - EJHL) was at the Strelow camp and RPI is said to be on his radar....
                  But Izyk would a recruit for 2012. At least he is there on CH's list.
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                    I am no expert on this, but it seems to me that the CJHL is a better balanced league than the OJHL. Even after their contractation there seem to be some dreadful teams in the OJHL.
                    Oh that's right RB, I forgot that they butchered the OJ....I take it back.
                    ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

You're right HD...he continues to make a mockery of the sport. He has talked his way up the ladder because God knows he can't do it playing the game. I might jump out the window (oops, I'm on the first floor)...so they just keep falling for his con game...when they eventually figure it out and they put him on the street, I'll send him to you for a job in the sewer...where he can learn to sling stuff just like you

Comment

But Izyk would a recruit for 2012. At least he is there on CH's list.
                        As the RPI faithful know all too well, things change RB...

Comment

DIAF
                          Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

As the RPI faithful know all too well, things change RB...
                            He's born in 1994. Wouldn't that mean that he is probably a HS Junior now?
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I don't think that this self-evaluation by Izyk was posted before. http://www.thescoutingman.com/index....3962&Itemid=55
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I don't think that this self-evaluation by Izyk was posted before. http://www.thescoutingman.com/index....3962&Itemid=55
                                Good size for a high school aged goalie...that bodes well for how he'll end up filling the net. I like that he knows what he wants to work on and as SA was a goalie himself, there is much they can share...

Comment

Working...
                                X