Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI 2011 Recruit Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: RPI 2011 Recruit Thread

    Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
    Good song, do you think the pep band can have it ready for next year?
    Let's see if FD08 can weild his significant influence...

    Comment


    • Re: RPI 2011 Recruit Thread

      Originally posted by babo View Post
      Let's see if FD08 can weild his significant influence...
      Unfortunately I don't think the song would work well as a pep band number.

      Comment


      • Re: RPI 2011 Recruit Thread

        Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
        Unfortunately I don't think the song would work well as a pep band number.
        Yeah...but I know you can do the swim with flashy lights...

        Comment


        • Re: RPI 2011 Recruit Thread

          Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
          Unfortunately I don't think the song would work well as a pep band number.
          Would you do it for the girl from Cornell ?
          "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

          Comment


          • Re: RPI 2011 Recruit Thread

            Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
            Would you do it for the girl from Cornell ?
            I'm REALLY REALLY sorry to take what you normally do, Red Cloud....

            ******** width="480" height="385">******* name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wn3F9FdOiEY?fs=1&hl=en_US">******* name="allowFullScreen" value="true">******* name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">******* src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wn3F9FdOiEY?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">

            Comment


            • Re: RPI 2011 Recruit Thread

              That's a fail on your part, Dude, and exactly why I'm the proclaimed by acclamation arbiter of the facepalm. AspyDad was laugh out loud funny on that one.
              Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

              Comment


              • Re: RPI 2011 Recruit Thread

                Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                I'm REALLY REALLY sorry to take what you normally do, Red Cloud....

                ******** width="480" height="385">******* name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wn3F9FdOiEY?fs=1&hl=en_US">******* name="allowFullScreen" value="true">******* name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">******* src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wn3F9FdOiEY?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">
                Dude, I did not mean to offend. I promise I will not mention that "matter" again ... well.... I will probably mention it when we play Cornell but that's it . I kid because I care. Have a nice Labor Day. AD
                "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

                Comment


                • Re: RPI 2011 Recruit Thread

                  With the start of practices, Dubuque's season is underway. The radio home of the Saints will conduct weekly shows with Monty starting this Wednesday night at 6PM CST, as well as an "Inside the Saints" show Mondays at 6:30PM --will include game highlights along with player and coach interviews. www.superhits106.com.
                  ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

                  Comment


                  • Re: RPI 2011 Recruit Thread

                    Bad start for Dubuque's new rink. On Saturday, a bearing failed on one of their brand new compressors, causing it to shutdown. To make matters worse, the phone and data lines in the barn were not yet active, so the automated alarm dead ended. They got the compressor fixed yesterday, but it will take a few days to get the ice back into shape.

                    Saints exhibition opener is pushed back a week to 9/18.

                    http://www.thonline.com/article.cfm?id=294750
                    Last edited by Wicked Slappaahs; 09-06-2010, 11:01 AM.
                    ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

                    Comment


                    • Re: RPI 2011 Recruit Thread

                      Code:
                      2011
                      Jacob Laliberté      C Cornwall Colts (CHL)            0- 0- 0-  0-  0 09/10/10
                      Luke Curadi         LD Dubuque Fighting Saints (USHL)  0- 0- 0-  0-  0 09/16/10
                      
                      Women
                      Brianna Piper        G Toronto Aeros (PWHL)
                      I am assuming that the 9/16 game at Cedar Rapids is still on.
                      sigpic

                      Let's Go 'Tute!

                      Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

                      2012 Poser Of The Year

                      Comment


                      • Re: RPI 2011 Recruit Thread

                        Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                        Code:
                        2011
                        Jacob Laliberté      C Cornwall Colts (CHL)            0- 0- 0-  0-  0 09/10/10
                        Luke Curadi         LD Dubuque Fighting Saints (USHL)  0- 0- 0-  0-  0 09/16/10
                        
                        Women
                        Brianna Piper        G Toronto Aeros (PWHL)
                        I am assuming that the 9/16 game at Cedar Rapids is still on.
                        Good point RB, I should have written "home" opener...
                        ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

                        Comment


                        • Re: RPI 2011 Recruit Thread

                          Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                          Good point RB, I should have written "home" opener...
                          You can blame that on the TH.
                          sigpic

                          Let's Go 'Tute!

                          Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

                          2012 Poser Of The Year

                          Comment


                          • Re: RPI 2011 Recruit Thread

                            Looks like Nick Quinn is going Major Junior...I personally wish he was coming to RPI but I wish him and his family all the best...

                            Comment


                            • Re: RPI 2011 Recruit Thread

                              Originally posted by babo View Post
                              Looks like Nick Quinn is going Major Junior...I personally wish he was coming to RPI but I wish him and his family all the best...
                              Given what happened, that's not a stunning turn of events.
                              R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

                              Comment


                              • Re: RPI 2011 Recruit Thread

                                Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk View Post
                                Given what happened, that's not a stunning turn of events.
                                Can someone post the cliff-notes timeline of what happened?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X