• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• babo
    replied
    Re: RPI 2011 Recruit Thread

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
    Sadly, I'll be at a wedding RB... I know the others will be on the lookout.
    Will BP be there? The Hubster and I were to have been there but he is coaching and had a game added for this Sat... So now I have dueling loyalties in 3 different levels of hockey

Leave a comment:

• babo
    replied

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
    Winger: C'mon, it's Czechoslovakia. We zip in, we pick 'em up, we zip right out again. We're not going to Moscow. It's Czechoslovakia. It's like going into Wisconsin.

Ziskey: Well I got the **** kicked out of me in Wisconsin once. Forget it!
    ...exactly...

Leave a comment:

• Wicked Slappaahs
    replied

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    Thinking about recruits, would anyone who is at the Cherry and White game or the UNB game be on the lookout for young men hanging around with the players and coaches.

It's too bad that these days potential recruits often don't wear team jackets because that really helps in identifying them.
    Sadly, I'll be at a wedding RB... I know the others will be on the lookout.

Leave a comment:

• Ralph Baer
    replied

Thinking about recruits, would anyone who is at the Cherry and White game or the UNB game be on the lookout for young men hanging around with the players and coaches.

It's too bad that these days potential recruits often don't wear team jackets because that really helps in identifying them.

Leave a comment:

• Red Cloud
    replied

I am beginning to wonder if burgie12 is SA.
    Given that I've been at a location that included both Seth Appert and burgie12, I'm going to conclude that your wonder is in vain.

Leave a comment:

• Ralph Baer
    replied

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
    Probably? Go ahead and give him the trophy now Ralph, nobody has ever called their shot like that on here maybe EVER...
    I am beginning to wonder if burgie12 is SA.

Leave a comment:

• Wicked Slappaahs
    replied

Number three came a bit early, but that was probably the best guess that we have had here.
    Probably? Go ahead and give him the trophy now Ralph, nobody has ever called their shot like that on here maybe EVER...

Leave a comment:

• Wicked Slappaahs
    replied

Winger: C'mon, it's Czechoslovakia. We zip in, we pick 'em up, we zip right out again. We're not going to Moscow. It's Czechoslovakia. It's like going into Wisconsin.

Leave a comment:

• Wicked Slappaahs
    replied

Originally posted by babo View Post
    B12 is my new E.F. Hutton...I don't know how he did that but he obviously has id hear close to the rail
    If only he could pick stocks, then we could REALLY put him to work...

Leave a comment:

• Red Cloud
    replied

I went on a little adventure there when it was still one country (we were stationed in Germany and I just up and went...had the B.R.O. on my back...don't worry, he was an infant ...). Prague is amazing and it was bizarre crossing the borders back in '91

Leave a comment:

• Wicked Slappaahs
    replied

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
    Nice size-and when fills out a little could be another monster on defense for us. The future is starting to look better and BIGGER for this team.
    FYP Doc. The kid is 17, he's gonna get bigger...just ask Babo.

Leave a comment:

• FlagDUDE08
    replied

I went on a little adventure there when it was still one country (we were stationed in Germany and I just up and went...had the B.R.O. on my back...don't worry, he was an infant ...). Prague is amazing and it was bizarre crossing the borders back in '91
    Infant... wouldn't that be like having RB on your back?

I would love to go to Bohemia at some point, but I think I will first work on the rest of the country here.

In any case, it's great to see another recruit on our docket. If we can grab ourselves I'd say least 3-4 more for next year (with at least 1-2 more defensemen, unless Master Bradley decides to come early), we'll be set and ready to kick some rear.

Leave a comment:

• babo
    replied

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
    There isn't? And I always wanted to go there some day.

Leave a comment:

• DrDemento
    replied

Heisenberg shows him playing for Indiana.
    Chris Bradley-LD Indiana (USHL) 6'2 195 5-20-93 2010 USA U18 Team

And actually he has been playing for Youngstown http://ushl.stats.pointstreak.com/pl...&seasonid=5969
    Nice size-and if he fills out a little could be another monster on defense for us. The future is starting to look better and BIGGER for this team.

Leave a comment:

• DrDemento
    replied

And before anyone starts, no, there's no more Czechoslovakia, but the tournament took place in both countries, so tough.
    There isn't? And I always wanted to go there some day.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X