• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Exploding Hockey Polar Bear Destroys Anchorage Video

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
    Video just made Fark.
    What was their snarky description?
    Boston College Eagle Hockey » "We want our players to leave here with a diploma in one hand and a ring in the other." - Jerry York

Try FantasyCollegeHockey.com

sigpic

"I said, it's all in our hands / got to learn to respect what we don't understand /we are fortunate ones, fortunate ones, I swear."

Comment

Originally posted by SiouxFanatic View Post
      All I gotta say is wow. lol!! That is one angry exploding Polar Bear!
      You would be a little peeved if you had to hang around to February to get some more donuts from UAA.... like a force fed double shut out pickup load of donuts.
      Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
      UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Originally posted by Zudnic View Post
        What was their snarky description?
        In honor of the opening of the NHL season, witness the best intro video to a hockey game that's ever been produced; a video so full of win that it could have only come from the Alaska Nanooks. Wait, the Who?
        Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Nothing is classier than Danger Zone with tons of unneeded explosions. Best. Video. Ever.
          tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Lol

Nice find. Author is wondering why he's getting so much views all of a sudden

Comment

Whoa. My socks have been rocked.
              Boston University 2009 Champs
              Notre Dame 2012-?

Comment

*watches video*
                *looks at drink in hand*
                *sets drink down and slowly backs away*
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

A way to get Brent to quit drinking has been discovered?!

Comment

Originally posted by The Paragon of Virtue View Post
                    A way to get Brent to quit drinking has been discovered?!

That video.......it is something to behold. It's so much suck while at the same time so much win, along with a BIG dose of What The *?! that it frightens me.

I mean, this is 10x as, well, whatever you wanna call it that the "We're UAA" song is.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post

That video.......it is something to behold. It's so much suck while at the same time so much win, along with a BIG dose of What The *?! that it frightens me.

I mean, this is 10x as, well, whatever you wanna call it that the "We're UAA" song is.
                      Crap, now you know somebody is going to post THAT!!!
                      bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

I feel like I was just assaulted via YouTube.
                        St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

When they make the College Hockey Video Game they could totally use this!
                          Originally posted by SCSU Euro
                          What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
                            Crap, now you know somebody is going to post THAT!!!
                            Done and done.

...I just had the greatest idea ever.

*fires up Audacity*

ETA: Audacity won't open the UAA song. So you are spared the PK Ditty remix.
                            Last edited by Twitch Boy; 10-02-2009, 12:12 AM.
                            Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Done and done.

...I just had the greatest idea ever.

*fires up Audacity*

ETA: Audacity won't open the UAA song. So you are spared the PK Ditty remix.
                              If I sent you a file, would you be able to host it somewhere and post it? It's a terrible song, but yet so wonderful. A few of us think it's by the same guy who did the UAA song.

Comment

*****http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/9417/emotsuicideop9.gif******

Comment

Working...
                                X