X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Exploding Hockey Polar Bear Destroys Anchorage Video

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
    UAF isn't cursed, they just suck.

And my video response gets no increase in views! Ridiculous!
    you should put up new responsed like last years games. Yeah i remember seening that stupid video first time i went to the carlson center. I guess it was the first time they used it, and ever since its been used, UAA 8-0-2 against UAF, Starting with Justin Bourne's gw in ot.
    Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Comment

It wasn't the video, it was that "Five years with the cup, and not giving it up anytime soon" graphic that they put up at the game. Might as well have handed UAA the cup then and there.

Comment

Originally posted by AKJD View Post
        It wasn't the video, it was that "Five years with the cup, and not giving it up anytime soon" graphic that they put up at the game. Might as well have handed UAA the cup then and there.
        i don't remember that graphic, just this video.
        Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Comment

I only remember seeing it show up once, sometime between warm up and the intro sequence, I think. Team photo with the cup from the previous year with that caption. Sneeze and you'd miss it.

Comment

Yeah... a couple of friend's of mine that have definitely never been to a college hockey game before sent me this video a couple days ago... it's getting some serious national attention.
            Let's go Terriers!

It hasn't taken me long to realize, everybody here knows a lot more than me about college hockey...

1971, 1972, 1978, 1995, 2009

Comment

The players loved this video. They got pretty pumped up watching it. Unlike last years.

Comment

I'm literally crying I'm laughing so hard.

It starts with an exploding polar bear destroying a planet and jet packing around space and actually gets worse. ****ing awesome!

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                -Blackadder
                "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                -Casablanca
                "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

It is so bad it freakin' rules.
                  the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by AKJD View Post
                    I remember that one. They would play it between periods that weekend. And then we won in OT. Which is why Justin Bourne gets the eternal free pass.
                    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

That video is old. It actually uses the letters U A F in it. Sheesh.
                      Originally Posted by aparch
                      I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

*MNS gets the sign, checks the UAA runner from the stretch, and the pitch...*

Why no Alaska hockey highlights?
                        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                        Originally posted by Quizmire
                        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Hahaha. The guy that made this has a VERY cheezy sense of humor. He has left town and works in california doing visual fx.

The name of the bear dubbed by the author is "Magic Space Bear That Changes Size!!!"

So yes, it is intentionally ridiculous. you should see some of his commercials. Ohhh boy!
                          The Alaska Airlines Governors cup is where it belongs.

Comment

The bear is back and this time he has his sights set on CCHA schools and planet earth?

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1928127

Comment

Originally posted by CHFAN222 View Post
                              The bear is back and this time he has his sights set on CCHA schools and planet earth?

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1928127
                              I'm just glad that despite the world being destroyed, Alaska's rink remains intact in another part of the universe.
                              tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                                Alaska's rink remains intact in another part of the universe.
                                And people thought the flight to Fairbanks was bad...
                                Michigan State University Spartan Hockey
                                66 - 86 - 07
                                59 - 66 - 67 - 84 - 86 - 87 - 89 - 92 - 99 - 01 - 07
                                59 - 66 - 67 - 82 - 83 - 84 - 85 - 86 - 87 - 88 - 89 - 90 - 92 - 94 - 95 - 96 - 97 - 98 - 99 - 00 - 01 - 02 - 04 - 06 - 07 - 08 - 12

Hey, I have this Twitter thing. Follow me here.

Comment

Working...
                                X