Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exploding Hockey Polar Bear Destroys Anchorage Video

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Re: Exploding Hockey Polar Bear Destroys Anchorage Video

    Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    If I sent you a file, would you be able to host it somewhere and post it? It's a terrible song, but yet so wonderful. A few of us think it's by the same guy who did the UAA song.
    I think Sloe Gin showed me that one.

    I might have some web hosting space on Bresnan, I'd have to dig for how to access it though.
    Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

    Comment


    • #32
      Re: Exploding Hockey Polar Bear Destroys Anchorage Video

      Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
      I think Sloe Gin showed me that one.

      I might have some web hosting space on Bresnan, I'd have to dig for how to access it though.
      If you think Sloe showed it to you, then it is the same song.

      I have it on my hard drive, if you need it.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

      Comment


      • #33
        Re: Exploding Hockey Polar Bear Destroys Anchorage Video

        Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
        Done and done.

        ...I just had the greatest idea ever.

        *fires up Audacity*

        ETA: Audacity won't open the UAA song. So you are spared the PK Ditty remix.
        Well, at least UA_ had the good taste to just use a Kenny Loggins song instead of THAT!!!
        bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

        It just happens.


        nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

        leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

        Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

        Comment


        • #34
          Re: Exploding Hockey Polar Bear Destroys Anchorage Video

          Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
          If you think Sloe showed it to you, then it is the same song.

          I have it on my hard drive, if you need it.
          You could try uploading it to one of these.
          Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

          Comment


          • #35
            Re: Exploding Hockey Polar Bear Destroys Anchorage Video

            Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
            You could try uploading it to one of these.
            I'm too lazy.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

            Comment


            • #36
              Re: Exploding Hockey Polar Bear Destroys Anchorage Video

              Looks like something they'd use in the USHL....lame.

              Comment


              • #37
                Re: Exploding Hockey Polar Bear Destroys Anchorage Video

                Originally posted by hop-less View Post
                Too bad UAF is winless against UAA ever since this video was made
                Yeah that thing is like 3 years old. Back then they thought it was coolest thing ever. It's even worse (if that's possible) in arena. I mean at least we at UAA have the common decency not to play that song anymore.
                U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                I spell Failure with UAF

                Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

                Comment


                • #38
                  Re: Exploding Hockey Polar Bear Destroys Anchorage Video

                  To keep you all busy:

                  http://www.goseawolves.com/downloads...B_OEM_ID=13400

                  http://www.nmubaseball.net/pkditty****

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Re: Exploding Hockey Polar Bear Destroys Anchorage Video

                    Originally posted by hop-less View Post
                    Too bad UAF is winless against UAA ever since this video was made
                    They are winless because the dumbshiz at UAF made the movie director change the music to "Dr. Feelgood."

                    This instantly unleashes the "Curse of the Seawolf" on the entire UAF Athletic Program and despite changing their name to the University of Alaska, The Curse kicked into high gear.

                    The YouTube went from 2,000 to 35,000 hits yesterday after being linked by Fark, Puck Daddy and a half dozen other sites. Looks like this video has already done more to promote college hockey than the Ford Field Frozen Four.
                    Last edited by dggoddard; 10-02-2009, 03:42 AM.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Re: Exploding Hockey Polar Bear Destroys Anchorage Video

                      Wow... just wow. I have no words but those to describe this video.
                      Dartmouth College: NCAAs 1948 1949 1960 1979 1980
                      University of Massachusetts: NCAAs 2007, ECAC Div. II Champs 1972

                      "When in doubt, use brute force." -- Ken Thompson

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Re: Exploding Hockey Polar Bear Destroys Anchorage Video

                        Originally posted by dggoddard View Post
                        They are winless because the dumbshiz at UAF made the movie director change the music to "Dr. Feelgood."

                        This instantly unleashes the "Curse of the Seawolf" on the entire UAF Athletic Program and despite changing their name to the University of Alaska, The Curse kicked into high gear.
                        UAF isn't cursed, they just suck.

                        Originally posted by dggoddard View Post
                        The YouTube went from 2,000 to 35,000 hits yesterday after being linked by Fark, Puck Daddy and a half dozen other sites. Looks like this video has already done more to promote college hockey than the Ford Field Frozen Four.
                        And my video response gets no increase in views! Ridiculous!
                        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                        I spell Failure with UAF

                        Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Re: Exploding Hockey Polar Bear Destroys Anchorage Video

                          NASA called. They want their satellite back.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Re: Exploding Hockey Polar Bear Destroys Anchorage Video

                            The video has now even made it to College Humor's national page

                            http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1922316

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Re: Exploding Hockey Polar Bear Destroys Anchorage Video

                              Thanks a lot, Nanooks. Now that we have no moon, the Earth's rotation as well as its axis are going to go all sorts of kittywampus.
                              Last edited by state of hockey; 10-02-2009, 09:47 PM.
                              the state of hockey is good

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Re: Exploding Hockey Polar Bear Destroys Anchorage Video

                                As PCM says, that bear IS gassy. Maybe that's why it slowly deflated from the size of a galaxy to the size of a faceoff circle?


                                Sirius was a nice touch, but... Christ on a cracker.
                                Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

                                Originally posted by The Darkness:
                                I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.


                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
                                Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.


                                Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X