This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2009-2010 Official Vermont Season Thread

you really are an idiot; possibly mentally unstable. i love your analogies which have no relevance to the posts in question. cute nicknames though. i like that i can expect a new one each time. however, i do take exception to dirtysteve; as i often shower multiple times a day.

now go get me a juicebox.
    “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
    Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
    Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
    National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Originally posted by UMLGoon View Post
      reported!
      Whaaaaaa!!! Mr. Moderator , jcarter isn't being nice.....Whhaaaaa.
      Originally posted by Hokydad
      Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

Originally posted by SteveF View Post
        you really are an idiot; possibly mentally unstable.
        Umm, you are the one that speaks in the plural ????? That guy that follows you around.....he isn't real.

i love your analogies which have no relevance to the posts in question. cute nicknames though. i like that i can expect a new one each time. however, i do take exception to dirtysteve; as i often shower multiple times a day.
        DirtySteve....Young Guns....the really stupid one always chewing tobacco......DId you see the size of that chicken ....???? ahhh forget it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cat lover View Post
          We all know this but you still didnt answer the question on why we should care about INCH?

And even more interesting is why do you care so much about a VT/UML arguement?
          Stevie

Still waiting for you to answer any question.
          New Arena New Arena where for art thou New Arena

Comment

Originally posted by jcarter7669 View Post
            It is clear that SuperJoe, Tiny and Steven assume that if you say UVM is higher in the PWR then UML that somehow that means that you are "arguing" that UVM is better then UML
            Most rational people would assume this, yes.

This post is awesome.
            Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
            Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
            Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
              Most rational people would assume this, yes.

This post is awesome.
              TipsyTheTiger
              I think most "rational" people would accept the statement at face value. I would.

Comment

Originally posted by jcarter7669 View Post
                I would.
                Well that settles that.
                Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Wow. I can't believe the smacktalk is still going on in this thread....

Comment

Originally posted by Cat lover View Post
                    Stevie

Still waiting for you to answer any question.
                    which question? i see two. i did answer the first one in my last few post. But I suppose i didnt answer the second one about UVM/UML; the answer is I dont care.

However, jcarter used a similar analogy to present his
                    findings that UVM>Yale>BC by using similiar logic.. (ie. fleeting polls/rankings/formulas that supported him at the time but have now betrayed him). end result was he declared he was just joking.
                    “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
                    Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
                    Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
                    National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Okay jcarter, you moron, and all of you UML and BC morons, take you're childish p*** and moan sessions somewhere else so Vermont fans can be free to discuss Vermont hockey on this post again!!!
                      Viktor Stalberg got his second NHL goal, second in three nights, tonight ... his first on Friday night went almost un-noticed on this board because you childish knuckleheads kept sniping back and forth about NOTHING!
                      Go Cats Go ... Go Vik ... and all of you IDIOTS just GO AWAY!!!!!
                      Last edited by PuckVoice; 12-21-2009, 08:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PuckVoice View Post
                        Okay jcarter, you moron, and all of you UML and BC morons, take you're childish p*** and moan sessions somewhere else so Vermont fans can be free to discuss Vermont hockey on this post again!!!
                        Viktor Stalberg got his second NHL goal, second in three nights, tonight ... his first on Friday night went almost un-noticed on this board because you childish knuckleheads kept sniping back and forth about NOTHING!
                        Go Cats Go ... Go Vik ... and all of you IDIOTS just GO AWAY!!!!!
                        Threads are typically capped at 1000 posts so being this one is now approaching 900 posts we are nearly a time when this thread will be replaced with a new one. Programs like Michigan Tech, St. Cloud State, Boston University, Providence College, RPI...routinely do this during their seasons. To my knowledge, Vermont really has never come close to going to a 2nd in-season thread. But after all the non hockey posts from the UML, BU, BC, Maine, PC fans...I now understand how some team season threads gone on to a 2nd thread, maybe even a 3rd...much babble and not much hockey talk.

Perhaps once this thread is capped, Vermont fans can go back to talking hockey and non Vermont posters can return to their threads. Wouldn't that be something?
                        Last edited by observer85; 12-21-2009, 09:07 PM.
                        Remember the 5 "S's" of hockey - Speed, Size, Strength, Skill and Smarts - The more you have of these, the higher level you get to go to....

Comment

Originally posted by observer85 View Post
                          Threads are typically capped at 1000 posts so being this one is now approaching 900 posts we are nearly a time when this thread will be replaced with a new one. Programs like Michigan Tech, St. Cloud State, Boston University, Providence College, RPI...routinely do this during their seasons. To my knowledge, Vermont really has never come close to going to a 2nd in-season thread. But after all the non hockey posts from the UML, BU, BC, Maine, PC fans...I now understand how some team season threads gone on to a 2nd thread, maybe even a 3rd...much babble and not much hockey talk.

Perhaps once this thread is capped, Vermont fans can go back to talking hockey and non Vermont posters can return to their threads. Wouldn't that be something?

For some reason I feel like that is a little too much to ask for. Non UVM fans highly enjoy making fun of UVM fans for being illiterate, elephant walkers, morons, etc. This is actually true to some extent, but I feel it's like beating a dead horse. Stop bringing it up. On another note, I take offense to these posts because I consider myself to be a fairly intelligent individual (and a die hard vermont fan). I respect the BC fans (and some of the UML fans), but I am in accord with Observer here. Lets start talking UVM hockey and forego the trash talk.

Comment

Originally posted by midge843 View Post
                            I respect the BC fans (and some of the UML fans)
                            thanks. i feel like i've earned it.

Comment

Puckvoice, midge and observer, we have tried repeatedly to talk hockey. The problem is that no one joins in the thread sits there and then on of the other dopes comes by to talk trash. If people would ACTUALLY talk hockey then maybe that would be the majority discussion. When there is no discussion of hockey that's when the other morons come in. But don't pretend that it hasn't been tried.

Also of note is the fact that you will notice that BC and UML threads are a snoozefest. No one is posting on their threads and there is no discussion over there. As such Tiny/StutteringSteve/UMLGoon etc resort to coming here because nothing is going on over in their own threads. That's not something any of us can control. If UML continues to lose games expect it to only get worse. The BC is a bit of a surprise though with them playing so well. If you like you could take one for the team and go post some absurd argument over on their thread and get things going for them. It will take the heat off for a bit and then someone else can take a turn.

Moreover, if you care to ONLY talk hockey this is a thread that was started just for that reason. Unsure where, but I am thinking you may find it on page 5 or 6 or so. It would be the one titled "on topic only".

Of note, is of the three posts you guys just posted the only "hockey talk" was a word about an alumni. Which isn't really on topic. But congrats to Vik just the same.
                              Last edited by jcarter7669; 12-22-2009, 08:44 AM.

Comment

However, jcarter used a similar analogy to present his
                                findings that UVM>Yale>BC by using similiar logic.. (ie. fleeting polls/rankings/formulas that supported him at the time but have now betrayed him). end result was he declared he was just joking.
                                I see you are still living in your own little world. Your doctor is going to be pi**ed you haven't been taking your meds.

Comment

Working...
                                X