X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Yale Hockey 2010

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
    A really long way to say:

Realistically, there are going to have to be some big, BIG upsets near the top of the Pairwise table for Yale to move any higher.
    I suppose, pending any major upsets, we can count on a #2 seed in the tournament?
    Dog Lover: Terriers and Bulldogs
    Boston University '06/'08
    Yale University '13

Comment

Originally posted by Stories View Post
      I suppose, pending any major upsets, we can count on a #2 seed in the tournament?
      If you keep winning.
      Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by Stories View Post
        Even a couple of losses in the rest of the season (including the playoffs) sends Yale's RPI plummeting. As I pointed out, RPI is going to be the most important factor in nearly every comparison.
        Go Red!!

National Champions: 1954, 1985, 201x

Houston Field House, Cheel Arena, Agganis Arena, Magness Arena, Ritter Arena, Messa Rink, Matthews Arena, Von Braun Center, Lynah Rink, Starr Rink, Appleton Arena, Dwyer Arena, Buffalo State Ice Arena, Kelley Rink (also Verizon Center (DC), Herb Brooks Arena, Fenway Park (Frozen Fenway I), Times Union Center, DCU Center, Blue Cross Arena)

Comment

Sooooo, Who starts in goal Friday?
          YALE HOCKEY
          2013 National Champions

Comment

good article about next seasons schedule and video of the Clarkson OT win here

http://www.nhregister.com/articles/2...note022310.txt

http://www.youtube.com/user/YaleAthl.../2/n7p7pc5hyvQ
            YALE HOCKEY
            2013 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
              Sooooo, Who starts in goal Friday?

Blase... without a doubt.....

PS- it turns out that the Quinnipiac ticket office still has some tickets left- don't bother with stubhub (yet)...
              Last edited by yalehockeyfan; 02-23-2010, 08:48 PM.
              -------------
              Yale University 2013 National Champs

Comment

Sorry, I will be actually sitting in the seats for once. At the whale I prefer SRO and will stand in the Yale offensive zone, that seems to be where most of the action is at most home games. I would prefer to see Blase in net myself, either way, we know there is no hesitation on his being pulled if he does not perform well. It must be terrible for the goalies, never knowing from one day to the next who will be the chosen one.
                YALE HOCKEY
                2013 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by yalehockeyfan View Post
                  Blase... without a doubt.....

PS- Anyone have 1 extra SRO ticket for Saturday's game at Quinnipiac? Turns out the wife wants to come to this one.....and it turns out that the Quinnipiac ticket office still has some left

http://www.stubhub.com/quinnipiac-ho...?isGen2Event=1

I think Blase should start Friday, but I wouldn't be surprised if Maricic played. Allain seems to really like Maricic. If the Friday starter wins no doubt he plays Saturday. Should be a great game at QU.
                  Yale Hockey '09 ECAC Champions

Comment

Quite interesting

IN THE POLLS

Yale moved up one spot to No. 4 on the USA Today/USA Hockey Magazine national chart while* staying at No. 5 on the USCHO.com list this week. The No. 4 mark is the best ranking ever for the Bulldogs. The Bulldogs are 4-0-2 against top 15 teams in the current USA Today rankings and 4-1-2 vs. the USCHO's top 20. Yale is 6-2-1 against teams that were ranked on game night.
                    YALE HOCKEY
                    2013 National Champions

Comment

Quite interesting
                      Thanks LT;

Please check www.insidecollegehockey.com
                      and THEIR rankings. Yale is on a roll. Someone, on another
                      thread, said he thought Yale would beat Princeton, and that
                      then they could afford to ease up on the gas VS. Q. I agree with the
                      Princeton clause......... but I sure believe that NO ONE on that team
                      has anything in mind but "all out", every game. You see, Saturday they
                      saw VERY clearly what they are capable of. If Billy can get hot and
                      look like what he often did as a sophomore, WHO KNOWS how far this express train can go? Little and Backman have been the marquee guys
                      but Kearney (GREAT pass,Denny), O'Neill, Arco,Digs,Miller, Mason,Anderson,Peel Martin,Donald ..... I could go on.... are playing their BEST hockey of the year.

IN THE POLLS

Yale moved up one spot to No. 4 on the USA Today/USA Hockey Magazine national chart while* staying at No. 5 on the USCHO.com list this week. The No. 4 mark is the best ranking ever for the Bulldogs. The Bulldogs are 4-0-2 against top 15 teams in the current USA Today rankings and 4-1-2 vs. the USCHO's top 20. Yale is 6-2-1 against teams that were ranked on game night.
                      Go Bulldogs!

Comment

Gonna be a long ride to New Jersey tomorrow.
                        YALE HOCKEY
                        2013 National Champions

Comment

Gonna be a long ride to New Jersey tomorrow.
                          Avoid the Cross Bronx. Take the Cross Island.

Go Blue

Comment

I'm not driving down, I was talking about the Yale bus. I have paid my 7 bucks for the live feed online and will be at the Qunnipiac game Saturday.
                            i hope it stops snowing by then.
                            YALE HOCKEY
                            2013 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by licwinko View Post
                              Avoid the Cross Bronx. Take the Cross Island.

Go Blue
                              I hope you mean the Cross County

Cross County is the best road ever paved. Usually saves me at least 1/2 to 1 hour when heading south into Joisey, that GWB on ramp is a trip.
                              YALE HOCKEY
                              2013 National Champions

Comment

I hope you mean the Cross County

Cross County is the best road ever paved. Usually saves me at least 1/2 to 1 hour when heading south into Joisey, that GWB on ramp is a trip.
                                Yeah, that one.

Comment

Working...
                                X