2011 Frozen Four lottery results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2011 Frozen Four lottery results

Got the letter yesterday for 2 tickets. Have won every lottery since '06 (Milwaukee); attended every FF since '01 (Albany).
    2004-05 ECAC West Pick'em Champion

R·I·T
    AHA Regular Season Champions 2007,2010
    AHA Regular Season Co-Champions 2009
    AHA Tournament Champion 2010
    NCAA Regional Champion 2010

Comment

So, NOBODY has gotten a "sorry" letter yet?!?
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Onion Man View Post
        Hmm, I'm going to bet that of the 14 Frozen Fours you've been to, 2010 was your favorite?
        What makes you say that?

You are correct, sir!!

Can't we all just get along?
        Always remember... This is just a game we're talking about here. Let's not take it all too seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by umassfan49 View Post
          I successfully got tickets through the lottery now a total of 4 times. I believe that makes me a priority 3?
          If one of your lottery "wins" was for Detroit, then you are correct. Your priority number is 3. If Detroit was not one of them (I'm not sure how that could be - no one was denied), then you would be a 4.
          Can't we all just get along?
          Always remember... This is just a game we're talking about here. Let's not take it all too seriously.

Comment

This is my 10th year and my son's 9th. Both of us "won" 2 tickets in the Lottery, again.
            Go Huskies!!!!

Real men play Ice Hockey and Football, little boys play the rest of the sports.

Comment

If you already had pts, you got one if you went through the lottery for FFFF. If that was your first year buying, you didn't get a point.
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

I didn't even apply for tickets this year and the NCAA sent me a letter awarding me 4 tickets!
                Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Got 2 tickets for priority 7
                  NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

We were picked for 4 tickets with a 5 priority. 2012 Tampa? Who are the geniuses who picked this site?

Pauly

Comment

Originally posted by pauly View Post
                      We were picked for 4 tickets with a 5 priority. 2012 Tampa? Who are the geniuses who picked this site?

Pauly
                      You don't want to go to Tampa after a long winter in Minnesota? I' know I want to go after a long winter in Maine
                      I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by pauly View Post

Pauly
                        I've been looking forward to Tampa since they announced it... then again, plans have changed and I may not make it but sounds nice and sunny and warm to me. Mickey Mouse, the beach, and hockey. That is going to be one nice weekend.
                        Originally posted by reBlur
                        the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Priority 0, got tickets. Finally! I think I was 0 for 3 prior to this? (Didn't apply last year...) I'll be looking for tickets for family, so if anyone has extras, we will buy them, use them and enjoy them!

Comment

Got 4 tickets, Priority 10. Very surprised to see low priority numbers scoring tickets to a FF in St. Paul.

Comment

I really think it is strange that all these low and zero priority folks are getting awarded tickets. Did the NCAA screw up and just send these letters to everyone. I know price has gone up but I find it hard to believe that the FF, in the state of MN even during a downswing in the Gopher program, there is less demand than supply.

Does anybody know of anyone that has received a rejection letter from the NCAA?
                              Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                              The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                                I really think it is strange that all these low and zero priority folks are getting awarded tickets. Did the NCAA screw up and just send these letters to everyone. I know price has gone up but I find it hard to believe that the FF, in the state of MN even during a downswing in the Gopher program, there is less demand than supply.

Does anybody know of anyone that has received a rejection letter from the NCAA?
                                Im not sure it is less demand, its just less people willing to pay that much money back in June to maybe get crappy seats. I learned my lesson. Just buy from someone on here in March when they figure out they can't make it, have extras, whatever. Plus doing it that way usually results in better seats.
                                Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Working...
                                X