No announcement yet.

Boston College Offseason (Continued)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Offseason (Continued)

i can't believe it!! a novel idea by our athletic dept? and a pretty good one too ..........just wish it were a weekend night but we'll see how it goes it would be nice to introduce some students to the hockey team and program

Comment

ice jam smells like the work of donahue
      “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
      Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
      Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
      National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Originally posted by SteveF View Post
        wouldn't be a bit surprised............FYI, just a few tickets left in the front row of the balconies at Matthews Arena for the opener, just picked up 2

Comment

Originally posted by SteveF View Post
          It's a little cheesy, but it's nice to see the athletic department doing something to promote the hockey team for a change. It might open some bouncyball fans' eyes to hockey a bit, too. And it probably wouldn't hurt to do something for bouncyball too since there isn't a whole lot of positive buzz around them this year.
          Boston College Eagle Hockey » "We want our players to leave here with a diploma in one hand and a ring in the other." - Jerry York

Try FantasyCollegeHockey.com

sigpic

"I said, it's all in our hands / got to learn to respect what we don't understand /we are fortunate ones, fortunate ones, I swear."

Comment

When do tix go onsale?
            Boston College Eagle Hockey » "We want our players to leave here with a diploma in one hand and a ring in the other." - Jerry York

Try FantasyCollegeHockey.com

sigpic

"I said, it's all in our hands / got to learn to respect what we don't understand /we are fortunate ones, fortunate ones, I swear."

Comment

Originally posted by Zudnic View Post
              When do tix go onsale?
              10/29

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                wouldn't be a bit surprised............FYI, just a few tickets left in the front row of the balconies at Matthews Arena for the opener, just picked up 2
                Just got 4 2nd row blue line, still have some in first row but not 4 that aren't next to the mongoloids.

Love the idea of physically picking your seats.

Comment

off subject i know but a huge win for #4 WOMEN'S SOCCER......3-2 over #1 North Carolina last night in Chapel Hill, first win ever vs Tar Heels. No small feat and a huge mental obstacle out of the way, IMO

Comment

off subject i know but a huge win for #4 WOMEN'S SOCCER......3-2 over #1 North Carolina last night in Chapel Hill, first win ever vs Tar Heels. No small feat and a huge mental obstacle out of the way, IMO
                    Yes, off topic, but I agree. Congrats to the lady Eagles soccer team for defeating easily the most dominant college program in any sport the last 10-15 years....and on the road no less.

Comment

Cool. Good for them.
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Good for soccer! I think being in the ACC will really help a sport like soccer grow at BC. I wish they'd get lacrosse back.

Comment

Originally posted by Slasher7 View Post
                          Good for soccer! I think being in the ACC will really help a sport like soccer grow at BC. I wish they'd get lacrosse back.
                          they've actually had sell outs for both men's and women's games , 2000 people.................i wonder if the polsters will give us a break and do us a favor and vote in North Dakota as the preseason #1?? being the superstitious type, i NEVER want that title to start the season

Comment

they've actually had sell outs for both men's and women's games , 2000 people.................i wonder if the polsters will give us a break and do us a favor and vote in North Dakota as the preseason #1?? being the superstitious type, i NEVER want that title to start the season
                            Nah, I think BC will be ranked # 1. I dont think it matters much, though. BC will have their *** losses to Merrimack or Lowell in the regular season and turn it on by March the way they always do. BC vs. UND in St. Paul in the final would be a tremendous championship game this year.

Comment

Does anyone know if the exhibition game vs. Toronto on Sunday is free? I thought it was last year and see nothing online about ticket availability/sales, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Slasher7 View Post
                                Does anyone know if the exhibition game vs. Toronto on Sunday is free? I thought it was last year and see nothing online about ticket availability/sales, etc.
                                they had said earlier in the press release about tickets that the home schedule had 13 games which are of course all the HE games, so, i would say its free............as it should be

Comment

Working...
                                X