No announcement yet.

Boston College Offseason (Continued)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Offseason (Continued)

Not sure if it has been posted here (I only scrolled down one page) but I saw a BC 2010 National Champions sign on my way out of Boston today. It's to the right of the road about a mile before the exit 17 ramp heading west on the pike.

Comment

Originally posted by Agganis View Post
      Not sure if it has been posted here (I only scrolled down one page) but I saw a BC 2010 National Champions sign on my way out of Boston today. It's to the right of the road about a mile before the exit 17 ramp heading west on the pike.
      yeah, it was posted on the eagleaction board but i heard that your's is still up too thanks though

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
        yeah, it was posted on the eagleaction board but i heard that your's is still up too thanks though
        It sure is. Right in the area of the Photonics and Engineering buildings along the pike. It is small, ugly, and very out of place. I do not see it coming down anytime soon. There is no reason to waste the man power to take it down since it is in such a hard to get to and obscure spot.

Comment

Renewed season tickets today. Let's get this show on the road.
          sigpicHalf of what he says goes way over my head. The other half goes way, way over my head."

Comment

Originally posted by jdevoejr View Post
            Renewed season tickets today. Let's get this show on the road.
            i hope all renew their tickets.............that article, i dunno where i read it but it mentions the decline in renewed football and hockey season tickets. yes, i know, it's all about the economy but COME ON!!!

Comment

i hope all renew their tickets.............that article, i dunno where i read it but it mentions the decline in renewed football and hockey season tickets. yes, i know, it's all about the economy but COME ON!!!
              I went to the ticket office to renew and chatting with the guy at the window he seemed to think that, although it's still too early to tell for sure, business was brisk and there didn't seem to be much of a drop off. I hope not. After a National Championship season I would be surprised if the wasn't an increase in ticket demand, without regard for the present economy.
              sigpicHalf of what he says goes way over my head. The other half goes way, way over my head."

Comment

Originally posted by ActionJoe View Post
                It sure is. Right in the area of the Photonics and Engineering buildings along the pike. It is small, ugly, and very out of place. I do not see it coming down anytime soon. There is no reason to waste the man power to take it down since it is in such a hard to get to and obscure spot.
                It would be a good project for a BU fraternity; maybe have some pledges go out there and take it down.

The frat would keep it, of course.
                Boston College Eagles
                NCAA Champions
                1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Bentley University Falcons

Comment

imagine the athletic dept still has not released a schedule? not that we don't know what it is but come on!

Comment

BC commit Scott Savage article - http://bit.ly/bCj73

Help repair my camera gear before the new season starts
                    HockeyPhotography.com - use search to find images of your favorite college player and order prints
                    HockeyPhotos on Twitter

Comment

slightly old news.. some kid broke the eagle's deli challenge by eating the 5 lbs of burger (20 slices cheese and bacon) and 5 lbs of fries

******* width="480" height="385">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/va3Nex4AqS4?fs=1&hl=en_US">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/va3Nex4AqS4?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">
                      “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
                      Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
                      Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
                      National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Originally posted by SteveF View Post
                        slightly old news.. some kid broke the eagle's deli challenge by eating the 5 lbs of burger (20 slices cheese and bacon) and 5 lbs of fries

******* width="480" height="385">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/va3Nex4AqS4?fs=1&hl=en_US">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/va3Nex4AqS4?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">
                        i've destroyed the two pounder but had to give the two lbs of fries away...... this guy is heroic!

Comment

imagine the athletic dept still has not released a schedule? not that we don't know what it is but come on!
                          It may be because of the installation of the new ice making equipment at Conte Forum that's going on right now. Hopefully, everything's on schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by Richter547 View Post
                            It may be because of the installation of the new ice making equipment at Conte Forum that's going on right now. Hopefully, everything's on schedule.
                            i doubt it ........any season ticket holder going to call to change your seats to the $135 per season ticket deal? i just had my second payment put on my credit card and if i change, i am about $50 from paying for the season. just seems ridiculous that for the one or two games that you may not be able to sit where you want(BU + one) to throw the extra cash at them. then again, knowing how they operate over there i am sure there will be a charge to "downgrade" the seats

Comment

New sign is up in the eastbound lane of the Mass Pike about a quarter mile before exit 17.

Comment

Originally posted by jdevoejr View Post
                                New sign is up in the eastbound lane of the Mass Pike about a quarter mile before exit 17.
                                interesting. kind of looks like BC made that sign.
                                “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
                                Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
                                Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
                                National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Working...
                                X