• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• acs64
    replied
    Re: Hockey East Tourney on the Move

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    Our subway system is indeed clean, but our water treatment could still use improvement.
    Corps of Engineers project. You get what you pay (and pay and pay) for. MacMillan water treatment plant in the early 80's....Up dere by the south end of Georgia Ave....usta be a good strip joint on Georgia ave. probably still is. How I didnt kill myself a few times in that town is beyond me.
    Last edited by acs64; 08-05-2010, 05:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Jon
    replied

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
    there was a story, couple years old by now.... a group of japanese businessmen hauled themselves up to augusta and walked into augusta cc. there they asked the head pro if they could possibly look around, and perhaps even PLAY the great augusta course that they saw on tv every spring.

sure, the pro told them. they were welcome to look around and even play. but he told them that the real course was 1200 miles south of them in georgia. the japanese apologized for making the mistake.

but played
    I enjoy Maine. But I think acs64 wuz takin the pizz out of us. holy chit!

(re: your rep, you don't say?)

Originally posted by BeloBrasil View Post
    You doth protest too much me thinks. That is a paraphrased quote from Hamlet. I doubt you have ever read it.
    Shakespeare would have been a BC fan, everyone knows this.

I'd like to again reiterate that PC's AD has started this entire flamefest to cover for having the last place teams in HE and the Big East.

Leave a comment:

• sterlippo1
    replied

Originally posted by acs64 View Post
    Nay, not fixated on Bostons subway...just that in the early 80's I wuz on a 3 year project of ours in DC building their water treatment facilities, shortly after their subway system was built.....the standard now by which I judge all subway systems. In comparison, Bostons really does reek.
    ohhhhhhh, ok, well that explains it . compared to D.C., most all reek

Leave a comment:

• Ralph Baer
    replied

Nay, not fixated on Bostons subway...just that in the early 80's I wuz on a 3 year project of ours in DC building their water treatment facilities, shortly after their subway system was built.....the standard now by which I judge all subway systems. In comparison, Bostons really does reek.
    Our subway system is indeed clean, but our water treatment could still use improvement.

Leave a comment:

• Onion Man
    replied

I'm not sure playing the guitar for change in a DC subway station qualifies as "doing a 3 year project", but whatever floats your boat.

Leave a comment:

• acs64
    replied

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
    agree with Washington DC but whatever, acs64 is sure fixated on the T for some reason..............maybe he had his pocket picked or something, you know, that stuff only happens on Boston subways, right?

Leave a comment:

• sterlippo1
    replied

Originally posted by CHFAN222 View Post
    What are you talking about??? The Boston Subway system is extremely clean. Try ridding in NY and saying the Boston is dirty. For that matter Boston's subway is cleaner than London's, Paris, San Fran, and Philly. The only one I can think of off top of my head that is cleaner is Toronto.
    agree with Washington DC but whatever, acs64 is sure fixated on the T for some reason..............maybe he had his pocket picked or something, you know, that stuff only happens on Boston subways, right?
    Last edited by sterlippo1; 08-05-2010, 04:36 AM.

Leave a comment:

• TonyTheTiger20
    replied

Euro-scum...Euro-filth....Euro-filth
    Seriously, cut the crap.
    Originally posted by CHFAN222 View Post
    For that matter Boston's subway is cleaner than London's, Paris, San Fran, and Philly. The only one I can think of off top of my head that is cleaner is Toronto.
    Originally posted by Federal League View Post
    DC
    Agree with DC.

Also, London's blows every other subway system I've been on away. Are you kidding me? The Tube is amazing.
    Originally posted by BeloBrasil
    [The most ridiculous "I drive a Prius and smell my own farts" crap I've ever read]
    In all seriousness, I never thought jcarter could be topped. Then hokydad matched him. But at least those two weren't OFFENSIVE.

Also, your Shakespeare/English class crap is without a doubt the most absurd, over the top ridiculousness I've ever read. I am convinced you are not serious and you are just trying to infuriate us. If this is the case, well done. Very well done.

Leave a comment:

• Carmine Scarpaglia
    replied

Tell me, what underachieving public school district produced you mope? Go back and re-read the post.
    Now I'm not expert at English, but shouldn't mope have a comma before it? Also, you misspelled "re-read". There's no hyphen in reread.

So much for being the English genius, eh?

Don't worry about hokydad, you keep the conversation away from 15 year old boys and he stays away.
    Last edited by Carmine Scarpaglia; 08-04-2010, 09:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• mookie1995
    replied

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
    I didn't see any posts from hokydad yet
    he doesn't matter to him where the tournament is held (restraining orders are transportable)

Leave a comment:

• jcarter7669
    replied

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
    Bella is his alter ego...

Leave a comment:

• J.D.
    replied

Originally posted by jjmc85 View Post
    I never thought I'd see the day where Nick and jcarter were united against a common enemy.

Leave a comment:

• J.D.
    replied

This is still going on?

It's like people just argue against Boston to see this thread continue.

How is this any different than the WCHA Final Five always being in St. Paul and the CCHA Championship always being held in Detroit?

Again, Joe Bertagna is ********, but not ******** enough to move away from a venue where in their worst years they still draw more fans than any of the other venues being mentioned here.

Leave a comment:

• jcarter7669
    replied

Blow up doll! How droll! YAWN.....
    Why are you on your droid, err razor anyways? Heading back to Cali now that the courts have issued their ruling?

Leave a comment:

• BeloBrasil
    replied

Blow up doll! How droll! YAWN.....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X