X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UML '09/'10 Season Thread

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
    Thanks for this Bob. It's amazing to think that Hutton has had 61 games in his four years where he only gave up one goal. Add in the shutout record ... this guy has been a phenomenal pick up.
    I think those 61 games are games in which he's giving up at least one goal. I don't remember Lowell losing 35 1-0 games over the past 4 years.

Comment

Originally posted by bottomdweller View Post
      I think those 61 games are games in which he's giving up at least one goal. I don't remember Lowell losing 35 1-0 games over the past 4 years.
      Thanks, that makes a lot more sense. I'll stick by the last part of my statement though.
      Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
      2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
      2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
      2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
      2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

I don't remember Lowell losing 35 1-0 games over the past 4 years.
        I think Monty would have already thrown himself into the mighty Merrimack River!
        Sons of old Massachusetts,
        Devoted daughters true,
        Bay State, old Bay State,
        We'll give our best to you.

Comment

I would like to see a win against Merrimack, I would love to see a win against BC. Both teams unfortunately are playing really well. And are pretty well coached it appears. Either way I hope its fun to watch.

I do like the new display boards though. Thought the eyes were a little creepy.

Comment

I agree, the wording was misleading. But the record and stats really show the lack of offensive support he has gotten over his career.

Comment

Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
              I agree, the wording was misleading. But the record and stats really show the lack of offensive support he has gotten over his career.
              I don't want to be the numbers sherpa again but I wonder what the breakdown in terms of goal support looks like for both goalies.
              BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
              Skating Friar Jersey
              AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
              UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
              Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

It was a very disappointing weekend but I'm not ready to jump ship. Take the 4 points this weekend and Lowell is right back in the thick of things.

Did anyone else notice the increase in music during stoppages on Saturday night? The ribbon board may turn out to be a bad thing if they continue to crank the tunes every chance they get.
                Let's go Lowell.

Comment

Originally posted by Gainzo View Post
                  It was a very disappointing weekend but I'm not ready to jump ship. Take the 4 points this weekend and Lowell is right back in the thick of things.

Did anyone else notice the increase in music during stoppages on Saturday night? The ribbon board may turn out to be a bad thing if they continue to crank the tunes every chance they get.
                  That was annoying as hell. We have one of the best bands in HE, and they wouldn't let them play.
                  Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
                  2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
                  2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
                  2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
                  2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
                    That was annoying as hell. We have one of the best bands in HE, and they wouldn't let them play.
                    I understand that the students are on break but I felt like I was at an NBA game with all pumped in tunes.

Lets hope the students make it to at least the BC game as I'm not looking forward to more of that garbage this weekend.
                    Let's go Lowell.

Comment

Lets all take a deep breath and look at the remaining games:

Merrimack
                      BC
                      @Northeastern
                      BU
                      @Merrimack
                      BC
                      @BC
                      @Maine
                      @Maine
                      Providence
                      @Providence
                      UVM
                      UVM

As it stands Lowell is 4 points out of 3rd place and 3 points out of 4th place with a game in hand over both UMass and Maine.
                      Let's go Lowell.

Comment

Dont' forget UML Hockey Primetime is tonight at 6:00 pm on WUML. It will be interesting to hear what Blaise has to say about this past weekend.

Comment

Working...
                        X