Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Union College Hockey 2009-2010: Playoff series win? Check. Albany? This is the year.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Union College Hockey 2009-2010: Playoff series win? Check. Albany? This is the year.

Originally posted by SlyFoxMan7 View Post
    I'd give the edge to Milan because I believe he has played in the Times Union Center before with the governor's cup. That's the x factor. This is a big stage and I would go with experience here.
    I would actually disagree with you. Kinkaid got you where you are. Ride him as far as you can. Sure it's a big stage, but if he can handle the season, let him play it out.

Comment

• Re: Union College Hockey 2009-2010: Playoff series win? Check. Albany? This is the year.

anyone here about Wakita on Sunday? Did he get hurt?

Comment

Originally posted by Hockey10130 View Post
        anyone here about Wakita on Sunday? Did he get hurt?
        I hadn't heard anything about Wakita. I did see that John Simpson was helped off the ice but I think he returned. Zajac apparently dislocated his shoulder and according to the coach, he had it popped back in and returned to the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Wholin1 View Post
          I hadn't heard anything about Wakita. I did see that John Simpson was helped off the ice but I think he returned. Zajac apparently dislocated his shoulder and according to the coach, he had it popped back in and returned to the game.
          I thought i heard that he was on crutches this week not sure, so if someone could find that out that would be great

Comment

Originally posted by Hockey10130 View Post
            I thought i heard that he was on crutches this week not sure, so if someone could find that out that would be great
            He is tough. He practiced yesterday. He will play.
            LET'S GO UNION DA DA DADADA

Comment

• Re: Union College Hockey 2009-2010: Playoff series win? Check. Albany? This is the ye

Hey UnionHockeyManiac, will you be calling the box office today regarding ticket sales? That's a great idea!

Comment

• Re: Union College Hockey 2009-2010: Playoff series win? Check. Albany? This is the ye

Facebook event made for Union students for this weekend:

http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=St...6275234&ref=mf

Comment

Hey everyone-

The live blog will be going legit for Albany. As in not on the message board where you have to keep hitting refresh. Brian Sullivan and I will be live-blogging all four games from Albany with CoverItLive. You will be able to link to it from USCHO.

Comment

In case anyone is interested in taking a look, I have posted some pictures and videos from Sunday's series clincher:

http://www.teresco.org/pics/hockey-20100314/

Comment

Originally posted by achillesrink-3-7-5 View Post
                      In case anyone is interested in taking a look, I have posted some pictures and videos from Sunday's series clincher:

http://www.teresco.org/pics/hockey-20100314/

Awesome! Thanks for posting.

Comment

Some of us might be interested in Brian Sullivan's weekly column.

http://www.uscho.com/news/college-ho...rch172010.html
                        Union Hockey

2014 National Champions!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by aweise View Post
                          Some of us might be interested in Brian Sullivan's weekly column.

http://www.uscho.com/news/college-ho...rch172010.html

In other news, I just got a report on how many tickets were sold through the Union box office and I'm not too happy.

Because of spring break, only about 50 students will be there.
                          There were about 125 tickets sold to faculty and staff.
                          There were about 425 tickets sold through the Union box office (which I think accounts for the two sections Union is given)

I was hoping 2,000 fans from Union would be there. The numbers above add up to 600 tickets...I hope a lot of people bought them directly through the Times Union Center...If not, we could be in for a little disappointment. We have to be loud!

Comment

Originally posted by UnionHockeyManiac View Post

In other news, I just got a report on how many tickets were sold through the Union box office and I'm not too happy.

Because of spring break, only about 50 students will be there.
                            There were about 125 tickets sold to faculty and staff.
                            There were about 425 tickets sold through the Union box office (which I think accounts for the two sections Union is given)

I was hoping 2,000 fans from Union would be there. The numbers above add up to 600 tickets...I hope a lot of people bought them directly through the Times Union Center...If not, we could be in for a little disappointment. We have to be loud!
                            We ordered our ECAC tickets last November. I'm not sure how many Union fans go to the tournament regardless of who's playing, but we'll be there in Section 119. We'll be bringing our cowbells (hopefully the TUC won't confiscate them!!)
                            Hockey is life, the rest is just details!

Comment

I know your coach still hasn't said who he's starting. All I say is, if you want to go far, don't make the same mistake we made against State at the GLI.

Kinkaid is your go-to guy. He has gotten you this far. Yes, he's young, but guess what, this is EVERY player's first time at the big stage of the league championship on that team. Focus on what got you there. Use it to your advantage.

Comment

Less than one day to get your picks into the ECAC Pick The Playoffs. You have until 4:30PM on Friday. Here are the contestants from previous rounds who have yet to check in:
                                apple2k
                                BigRed Brouhaha
                                Brett Gobe
                                Brian Sullivan
                                devils6685
                                fr joe
                                Get The Puck Outta Here
                                gounhwildcats
                                GRussinko
                                Halloweenman
                                hockeyenthusiast
                                hockeyplayer1015
                                joecct
                                Magoo
                                Maine-iac
                                NEWESTBOBCATFAN
                                Nyhockeyguy
                                oceanst41
                                PUBand09
                                PutItBackOn
                                QUBobcats70
                                redrocker
                                Richter547
                                RPIHFH
                                Section 22
                                Skate79
                                SLUdave
                                sshablak
                                StayPuftMMcu
                                TchrBill
                                Union93
                                yalehockeyfan
                                yhforlife
                                Acrosstheriver
                                Bonesaw1491
                                AnthonySaxe
                                Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
                                And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
                                WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
                                If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

Working...
                                X