Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Union College Hockey 2009-2010: Playoff series win? Check. Albany? This is the year.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Union College Hockey 2009-2010: Playoff series win? Check. Albany? This is the year.

UNIONNY HOCKEY - Not in Kentucky anymore..

Comment

• Re: Union College Hockey 2009-2010: Playoff series win? Check. Albany? This is the year.

I think Union has Section 103/102. Check with the Union ticket office. They became available online right after the game...

Comment

Yes 102/103 are the sections that were given. Could be different if you purchase at the TU
        Let's go Dutch
        Union Hockey 2010-2011

Comment

HOW SWEET IT IS, to be a part of DutchmenNation! Congrats to the Team, Coaches and Staff!
          Let's go Dutch
          Union Hockey 2010-2011

Comment

SEE UIN ALBANY

Comment

Good luck in Albany!

I will be on my way to Minnesota at 4:30pm when work gets over. I'm highly doubting the games will be on any sports network?

Comment

Thank you to all the players and the staff for a simply incredible season thus far. I have watched the team for about a decade now since my frosh year and this has been an absolute joy of a season. For someone who has lived in Schenectady since graduation, these games were a staple of my winter weekends and a highlight of the week (let's face it, there isn't much going on in the electric city and this is the best show in town). Like I said after Friday's game; I never thought I would hear a hobey baker chant for one of our players let alone see one lead the fan voting!

This means an incredible amount to the Union faithful and we cannot be more excited for Albany and thankful to the effort of everyone on the team. I hope the TUC is simply rocking for the U!!
                NATIONAL CHAMPIONS: 2014
                Frozen Four: 2012, 2014
                ECAC Champs: 2012, 2013, 2014
                NCAA Appearances: 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014

Comment

With this weekends results, does this make SLU a TUC?

Comment

• Re: Union College Hockey 2009-2010: Playoff series win? Check. Albany? This is the ye

Originally posted by UnionFan36 View Post
                    Yes 102/103 are the sections that were given. Could be different if you purchase at the TU
                    We get tickets every year regardless of who's playing and sit in Section 119.
                    Hockey is life, the rest is just details!

Comment

Originally posted by OsecnUC View Post
                      I think you dropped a letter: it's not that SLU will be a TUC, but SLU will be at TUC!

Surely you know how to look up the RPI yourself, but just in case: SLU in 29th, .05 out of 25th. That will take at least 2 more wins, and even then, I doubt SLU will get to the top 25.
                      If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

I think you dropped a letter: it's not that SLU will be a TUC, but SLU will be at TUC!

Surely you know how to look up the RPI yourself, but just in case: SLU in 29th, .05 out of 25th. That will take at least 2 more wins, and even then, I doubt SLU will get to the top 25.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by LynahFan View Post

At least two more wins? How can they get more than two at this point?
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Congratulations to Union. I had to listen to the the Quinnipiac announcers, because for some reason I can not get the Union station, even though I only live 10 minutes from there . Anyways, they were not happy because Quinnipiac did not get a single power play for the entire game. I would assume it was played as physical as the other 2 games? The atmosphere sounded great right after the final whistle. I hope Union takes it all.

Comment

Originally posted by Go Puckman View Post
                                Congratulations to Union. I had to listen to the the Quinnipiac announcers, because for some reason I can not get the Union station, even though I only live 10 minutes from there . Anyways, they were not happy because Quinnipiac did not get a single power play for the entire game. I would assume it was played as physical as the other 2 games? The atmosphere sounded great right after the final whistle. I hope Union takes it all.
                                Rand Pecknold wasn't happy, either. He was giving Wahl & Hicks more than an earful after the post-game handshake. It was strange to me that Q didn't have any power plays all night. I do remember a handful of moments where I expected a penalty call on Union, but it never came.

As for the atmosphere, you could feel the pressure release as soon as the buzzer sounded...but I've never been amongst a group of Union fans so happy and thrilled. Congrats to the players and the coaches!
                                Union Hockey

2014 National Champions!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X