Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Union College Hockey 2009-2010: Playoff series win? Check. Albany? This is the year.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Union College Hockey 2009-2010: Playoff series win? Check. Albany? This is the year.

Originally posted by SlyFoxMan7 View Post
    Ironically enough me "trolling" on the Miami thread is what moved my account from red to green.
    don't get used to it, your clearly an idiot. just like don't get used to being ranked....
    Miamiredhawks08: "Side note: have any of you had to wear a helmet in SLOW PITCH SOFTBALL CAGE?!?!?!?! Are you flipping kidding me?!?!?! Felt like a 30 year old wearing floaties in a wading pool! jeebus!"

Comment

• Re: Union College Hockey 2009-2010: Playoff series win? Check. Albany? This is the year.

Originally posted by redhawkman10 View Post
      don't get used to it, your clearly an idiot. just like don't get used to being ranked....
      you're*

Comment

Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk View Post
        Fun fact: Miami and Union have the same number of D-I men's ice hockey championships.
        And the same number of dynasties.
        Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
        I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
        Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk View Post
          Fun fact: Miami and Union have the same number of D-I men's ice hockey championships.
          Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
          *****http://i47.tinypic.com/2rx9sog.jpg******
          the state of hockey is good

Comment

I don't know if anyone else hear this, but apparently, Union was mentioned on SportsCenter on Friday night/Saturday morning at 12:10 AM. I read that on Dan Greene's blog:

I was just watching SportsCenter (12:10am) and in the closing remarks the two hosts (not sure of their first names) said a quick thing about college hockey. They first mentioned the Wisconsin-Denver game and then the last line of the show was "I think Union lost though." If I wasn't imagining this then this is absolutely amazing even though it mentioned that Union lost.
            http://unionhockeyblog.blogspot.com/...rtscenter.html
            LET'S GO UNION DA DA DADADA

Comment

Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
              Same number of league championships too, no?

Comment

Originally posted by redhawkman10
                Greatlaker is right we have the same number of titles, but we have more trips to the tournament and frozen fours....
                If you're not first, you're last.

You guys were only a minute away from having a cool trophy last year, but that's OK you're in the middle of a dynasty.
                R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

Umm, getting back to Union hockey . . .

The few times Union has been ranked in the past always made me uncomfortable. Maybe it's my imagination, but it seemed as soon as that happened, things would start to go downhill. Let's hope they clear their heads this weekend.
                  Hockey is life, the rest is just details!

Comment

Originally posted by Goaliefan View Post
                    Umm, getting back to Union hockey . . .

The few times Union has been ranked in the past always made me uncomfortable. Maybe it's my imagination, but it seemed as soon as that happened, things would start to go downhill. Let's hope they clear their heads this weekend.
                    I agree there is plenty to deal with that is more important than the polls. Let's just get to Albany and worry about the rest afterward.

Comment

• Re: Union College Hockey 2009-2010: Playoff series win? Check. Albany? This is the ye

I just thought I'd mention that there was a collection for Haiti relief Friday night at Messa. I had thought initially that it was to take place the weekend before. I'm glad there was a good crowd and hopefully a lot of money was collected.

Comment

• Re: Union College Hockey 2009-2010: Playoff series win? Check. Albany? This is the ye

Anyone heading down to the Yale game on Friday? I'm thinking about it...
                        LET'S GO UNION DA DA DADADA

Comment

I came across this letter to the Times Union sports editor in this past Sunday's paper.

http://www.timesunion.com/AspStories...ategory=SPORTS

Comment

Originally posted by Wholin1 View Post
                            I came across this letter to the Times Union sports editor in this past Sunday's paper.

http://www.timesunion.com/AspStories...ategory=SPORTS
                            I don't know what the hell that writer is smoking. The bulk of the T-U's completely worthless college hockey coverage has been blowing Union for two weeks now. Ask Tim Wilkin who Jerry D'Amigo is and he'll probably question if he's a new jockey in the 4th race at Belmont.

If this guy was smart he'd just start reading Ken Schott if he wants real reporting.
                            Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post

If this guy was smart he'd just start reading Ken Schott if he wants real reporting.
                              Wow, that didn't take long. and I agree with you here.

Comment

The Times Useless basically gives the lead to whichever team is performing better at that particular moment in time, based on overall standings.

Comment

Working...
                                X