Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Union College Hockey 2009-2010: Playoff series win? Check. Albany? This is the year.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Union College Hockey 2009-2010: Playoff series win? Check. Albany? This is the year.

Originally posted by Wholin1 View Post
    Kudos to you and keep up the great work. Does the Coach know you are a Maniac?
    I don't think he would have invited me if he didn't know I was a maniac. He sent me an email saying that he thinks I'm the #1 fan and then ask me to be the student rep for this Union Hockey's 7th player promotion. And he was nice enough to invite me to the event at the Nott. Great guy.
    LET'S GO UNION DA DA DADADA

Comment

Re: Union College Hockey 2009-2010: Playoff series win? Check. Albany? This is the year.

Good Job Maniac! Now if we can get the Pep Band on Track, And the Student Section roaring everygame, the season will be one to remember im sure!
      Let's go Dutch
      Union Hockey 2010-2011

Comment

Re: Union College Hockey 2009-2010: Playoff series win? Check. Albany? This is the ye

Originally posted by UnionHockeyManiac View Post
        I don't think he would have invited me if he didn't know I was a maniac. He sent me an email saying that he thinks I'm the #1 fan and then ask me to be the student rep for this Union Hockey's 7th player promotion. And he was nice enough to invite me to the event at the Nott. Great guy.
        Just don't tell him that you know how to skate backward, he may ask you to play defence...
        Last edited by Wicked Slappaahs; 10-07-2009, 06:46 PM.
        ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Re: Union College Hockey 2009-2010: Playoff series win? Check. Albany? This is the ye

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
          Just don't tell him that you know how to skate backward, he may ask you to play defence...

I think I'll leave that to Schreibz, Wakita, Brock, Taylor, Carl etc...

Our D is being underrated this year. I think we'll all be very happy.

Comment

Decent article in the TU about the Simpson brothers. Apparently BU was interested in Wayne.
            http://www.timesunion.com/AspStories...BkiSSJ9-3XJbow
            UNIONNY HOCKEY - Not in Kentucky anymore..

Comment

Originally posted by union07 View Post
              ...and a new blog for some extra hockey reading! http://unionhockey.tumblr.com/
              Actually, two new blogs. Dan Greene's unofficial Union hockey blog is at:

http://unionhockeyblog.blogspot.com

Here is his resume from the blog:

- Junior at Union College - Union College Arena Reporter for USCHO.com - Sports Editor of the Concordiensis - Covers the Union College Men's Hockey team for the Concordiensis - Army Hockey season ticket holder for 15 years - 10 years of attending NCAA Frozen Four - Treasurer and defenseman for the Union College Club Hockey team

Comment

Looks like the Black Bears will be a tad shorthanded this weekend as their stud Goalie, Darling, has been suspended.

http://unionhockey.tumblr.com
                2008-2009 ECAC Pick The Standings Contest Champ!

Comment

Originally posted by Union93 View Post
                  Looks like the Black Bears will be a tad shorthanded this weekend as their stud Goalie, Darling, has been suspended.

http://unionhockey.tumblr.com
                  The Maine thread is really cooking an acerbic brew. I guess their coach isn't going to win any popularity awards. It seems likes there's a lot of animosity with the program's fan base to the extent that these threads are representative of anything. Any idea what to expect this weekend?

Comment

Found these on the Maine postings...oh how i would love to go back to that post on saturday night........

I'm not too worried about Darling missing the Union games. It's Union. Last years' Maine team beat them 3-1 and 5-1.

Hopefully Tanner House is OK to play but even if he isn't I don't think Union should be too much trouble for this Maine team.

Comment

Originally posted by unionbob View Post
                      Found these on the Maine postings...oh how i would love to go back to that post on saturday night........

I'm not too worried about Darling missing the Union games. It's Union. Last years' Maine team beat them 3-1 and 5-1.

Hopefully Tanner House is OK to play but even if he isn't I don't think Union should be too much trouble for this Maine team.
                      We can beat these guys.

Comment

Originally posted by UnionHockeyManiac View Post
                        We can beat these guys.
                        Beat them with a jock strap? Sure!

Beat them at a hockey game? No!

Comment

Originally posted by unionbob View Post

Congrats on finding the n00bs

Most of the vets I know are calling for a split or Union sweep.
                          $.02
                          1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1995 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2012(!)

Comment

Has anyone tried to subscribe to the Union College All-Access to see the games over the web? It rejects every credit card I put in. I've emailed Sidearm Sports but haven't gotten a reply yet.

Comment

It seems to be working...it just accepted a mastercard.

Maybe visit the website using a different browser?
                              1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1995 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2012(!)

Comment

I tried Firefox and IE and I also rebooted and still no good

Comment

Working...
                                X