Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How College Hockey Inc. sells our game vs Major Junior...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: How College Hockey Inc. sells our game vs Major Junior...

Originally posted by jnacc View Post
    How is that possible......one cannot convert the mindless......god I must be good.....I am a MIRACLE WORKER.....I can make the brain dead THINK!

the fact you *think* or *feel* you are more intelligent than anyone on this board is laughable
    Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
      the fact you *think* or *feel* you are more intelligent than anyone on this board is laughable
      Hey, the fact that I caused a spark between the very few wilted brain cells you were born with PROVES I'm good! Your mom would be soooooo proud!

Comment

Originally posted by jnacc View Post
        Hey, the fact that I caused a spark between the very few wilted brain cells you were born with PROVES I'm good! Your mom would be soooooo proud!

yeah yeah

CHL>NCAA

I won't forget that
        Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
          yeah yeah

CHL>NCAA

I won't forget that
          Well you won't forget for another few seconds but for you that's massive progress.......I'll send the bill in the mail.....please please no thanks.....just pay up and for god sakes stop drooling!!.....what would Dirty think!!!!

It truly has been fun toying with some of you idiots......I look forward to the next time!

Comment

A lengthy audio interview with Paul Kelly on the Penticton Vees' (BCHL) website. http://pentictonvees.podbean.com/201...th-paul-kelly/
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
              None of the recruits are from California. I am probably forgetting someone, but the only previous player from CA that I recall is Keith MCWilliams.
              Blake Pickett '05 - Temecula CA
              ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                Pickett.
                That was me on June 30th, WS. You're having a pretty bad day.
                Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Wasn't sure if should start a new thread on this or not, but an interesting article about the CHL & NCAA

CHL and NCAA

Comment

Originally posted by fangers View Post
                    Wasn't sure if should start a new thread on this or not, but an interesting article about the CHL & NCAA

CHL and NCAA
                    Nothing is going to get accomplished at that stupid summit other than expensive dinners and claps on the back without Kelly there. Anastos is going to be nothing more than a bobblehead doll.

If they want to have a true summit to get something accomplished, have Kelly, Bertagna, Hagwell, Anastos, McLeod, and DeGregorio meet with Dave Branch (CHL and OHL commish), Ron Robison (WHL commish), and Gilles Courteau (QMJHL commish), but if nothing else, there's no reason why Kelly and Branch shouldn't meet with each other. Robison recently pooh-poohed Kelly's efforts as though the CHL wasn't actively badmouthing the NCAA to potential recruits.

Here's another article on the topic: http://sports.yahoo.com/juniorhockey...rhockey-263058
                    Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Working...
                    X