Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Notre Dame to Big 10?

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
    I say Big Ten expansion is none of congress' business.
    But it is (conceivably) the business of any state legislature that, in part, funds one of the state universities involved.
    If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
      But it is (conceivably) the business of any state legislature that, in part, funds one of the state universities involved.
      A real stretch. Besides, what impact can one state legislature have on a conference that includes schools from seven states?
      2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
        A real stretch. Besides, what impact can one state legislature have on a conference that includes schools from seven states?
        None.
        At the end of the day, it doesn't matter.
        It's all about grandstanding.
        They get up there and pontificate about something that they have little to no real interest or influence on. Consequently, they impress a few of the half-wit sports fans that will then go and vote for them at the next election for no other reason.
        Can't we all just get along?
        Always remember... This is just a game we're talking about here. Let's not take it all too seriously.

Comment

Working...
        X