This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Quinnipiac Bobcats 09-10: Clawing our way to Albany

Cornell's played enough, they just haven't won enough.
    If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by RallyMonkeyTime View Post
      It's tough for students to get tickets. A couple of my friends bought 10 tickets a piece on Monday, and the box office people said it's almost sold out. I know a lot of QU students want to go, but there aren't many tickets left.
      That's a shame. Seems to me if my memory serves me correctly, in 06 QU had bought a good allotment of tickets (like 2 or 300) for students to then buy... and then when those went quick, they may have bought more. I could be wrong though. There were for sure 4 or 5 buses packed with QU students that went to Ingles though. Enough that QU's fans made their presence more than felt.

Comment

Originally posted by RallyMonkeyTime View Post
        QU has to be careful against Brown. I'm viewing this as a trap game. Coming off a huge game on Friday night @ Yale, it's going to be tough to get pumped up against Brown.
        If QU is the team we think and hope they are, they won't lose Saturday. Great teams don't let themselves get suckered into losing trap games. Now if QU is simply a very good team, then yes, Saturday could be dangerous.

Comment

Originally posted by MinniQUFan View Post
          If QU is the team we think and hope they are, they won't lose Saturday.
          They have to get through Friday before they can worry about Saturday. Even we fans need to remember the one-game-at-a-time way of thinking.
          Quinnipiac Bobcats
          2023 National Champions
          ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
          ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
          East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
          Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
          Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
          Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MarkEagleUSA View Post
            They have to get through Friday before they can worry about Saturday. Even we fans need to remember the one-game-at-a-time way of thinking.
            True, though this was more of a general point about trap games and what separates very good teams from great teams. Even if Saturday isn't a trap game (since it really won't be a trap game if QU loses on Friday as it will become an important game in salvaging two points out of the weekend), QU will encounter other trap games eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by allnightwong View Post
              We should bring a flag...
              .Now, a QU banner... that would be sweet!
              Does anyone know if they sell a decent sized QU flag or banner at the bookstore?
              Quinnipiac Bobcats
              2023 National Champions
              ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
              Northeast Regional:

Comment

Does anyone know if they sell a decent sized QU flag or banner at the bookstore?
                They must have something that would suffice.

Comment

Got my tickets for Friday night. Aisle 10, Row M.
                  QUINNIPIAC BOBCATS
                  MAAC Regular Season Champions: 1999, 2000
                  MAAC Tournament Champions: 2002
                  Atlantic Hockey Regular Season Champions: 2005
                  ECAC Hockey Final Four: 2007

Comment

We are 1/2 through the week can't wait to see how the Bobcats play. I will be going to the game at Brown so I hope the boys have some left in the tank for Saturday after what should be an outstanding game Friday at Ingalls.

Comment

I think this was in today's paper...

The New Haven Register will be having a live chat with Rand Pecknold and Keith Allain tomorrow (Thursday) from 2-3. Rand will be on from 2-2:25; Allain will be on from 2:30-2:55.

I probably can't get online at that time so I'll be missing all the fun...
                      Quinnipiac Bobcats
                      2023 National Champions
                      Northeast Regional:

Comment

Congrats on getting The Belt for the first time. Also, FWIW, congrats on being tops in all the major ratings systems. Again, I suppose take that for what it's worth.
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Nice! Will ask how he plans on utilizing Sami Liimatainen this year.

Comment

Maybe you guys should change the title of your thread to :
                            Clawing your way to the top of college hockey!!!!!!!!!

If you keep up this play this weekend and a couple of the top guys don't play so well a Number 1 should be in your future!!!!!!

I would love to see an ECAC TEAM BE #1 in the country. It would be crazy. All the westies would be out of their minds.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyguy View Post
                              Maybe you guys should change the title of your thread to :
                              Clawing your way to the top of college hockey!!!!!!!!!

If you keep up this play this weekend and a couple of the top guys don't play so well a Number 1 should be in your future!!!!!!

I would love to see an ECAC TEAM BE #1 in the country. It would be crazy. All the westies would be out of their minds.
                              Seriously. A more appropriate thread title may become "Barreling into Albany"

Let's see if QU can take care of business against Yale and we'll see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyguy View Post
                                Surprised they aren't already.

DUH... Y IS DUH EZAC SKOOL WID DA SEVUN FURST PLASE VOTEZ!!!!
                                Without A Peer - Full coverage of RPI Men's and Women's Hockey, with a twist of lemon.

Without A Peer live tweets every RPI hockey game, men's and women's. Follow us at @without_a_peer on Twitter.

Comment

Working...
                                X