Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UMD recruit accused of beating his girlfriend

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • UMD recruit accused of beating his girlfriend

    I guess this tough guy likes to push and hit woman.......I would be proud to have him on the team if I was a UMD fan.

    http://www.startribune.com/local/949...7PQLanchO7DiUr
    I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

    In Bob we Trust!

    The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

  • #2
    Re: UMD recruit accused of beating his girlfriend

    Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
    I guess this tough guy likes to push and hit woman.......I would be proud to have him on the team if I was a UMD fan.

    http://www.startribune.com/local/949...7PQLanchO7DiUr
    Let's not convict the kid already ok?
    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
    -Gallagher

    R.I.P.
    Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
    Grandma ~ Jan 2004
    Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
    Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: UMD recruit accused of beating his girlfriend

      This is very unfortunate, but I think every program ends up with a few players that aren't the most upstanding of citizens, no matter how hard they try.
      SCSU Hockey: 2001 WCHA Playoff Champions, 2013 WCHA Champions & Frozen Four, 2014 NCHC Champions, 2016 NCHC Playoff Champions
      UMD Women: 2001, 2002, 2003, 2008, 2010
      Gopher Football: 1934, 1935, 1936, 1940, 1941, 1960
      Johnnie Football: 1963, 1965, 1976, 2003
      UMD Football: 2008, 2010
      UMD Men: 2011

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: UMD recruit accused of beating his girlfriend

        Sounds like this guy will be awesome against the goofs, he already has experience beating women and slamming the door on them.
        "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
        Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
        The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
        Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: UMD recruit accused of beating his girlfriend

          I love that this thread was started by the obssesive SCSU fanbase who lays claim to Mr. Conboy with a nice 2004 felony drug charge! Nice. Lets not forget the revolving door of plagerists in your program.

          Next time let the good folks of Yale or Harvard start this, at least they have a clean program.

          In the end, what an idiot and I am pretty confident in saying he will be cut.
          http://www.umdpenaltybo*****



          2011 NCAA DIVISION 1 CHAMPIONS

          TITLE COUNT: tUMD = 1, SCSU = 0

          Chris Benoit:Burn in Hell

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: UMD recruit accused of beating his girlfriend

            Way to see what you want to see NSSHG. The thread was started by ONE St. Cloud State fan and the first two replies were SCSU fans essentially telling him to back off. As a UMD fan as well, I would not be proud if he ends up playing for the Dogs.
            Last edited by HumRsky; 05-26-2010, 01:26 PM.
            SCSU Hockey: 2001 WCHA Playoff Champions, 2013 WCHA Champions & Frozen Four, 2014 NCHC Champions, 2016 NCHC Playoff Champions
            UMD Women: 2001, 2002, 2003, 2008, 2010
            Gopher Football: 1934, 1935, 1936, 1940, 1941, 1960
            Johnnie Football: 1963, 1965, 1976, 2003
            UMD Football: 2008, 2010
            UMD Men: 2011

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: UMD recruit accused of beating his girlfriend

              Originally posted by Not So Sober Hockey Guy View Post
              I love that this thread was started by the obssesive SCSU fanbase who lays claim to Mr. Conboy with a nice 2004 felony drug charge! Nice. Lets not forget the revolving door of plagerists in your program.

              Next time let the good folks of Yale or Harvard start this, at least they have a clean program.

              In the end, what an idiot and I am pretty confident in saying he will be cut.
              Oh Baby Blue stop whinning. Someone was going to post the article and I figured it might as well be me. Any way, What does Conboy have to do with any of this? Last I checked Conboy was kicked off of the team for his poor behavior and Dahl is no longer the coach.
              I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

              In Bob we Trust!

              The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: UMD recruit accused of beating his girlfriend

                Originally posted by HumRsky View Post
                This is very unfortunate, but I think every program ends up with a few players that aren't the most upstanding of citizens, no matter how hard they try.
                Did I say every program doesn't have a bad apple or two over the years? What does that have to do with this case or what I said? Good job over reacting.
                I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

                In Bob we Trust!

                The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: UMD recruit accused of beating his girlfriend

                  Originally posted by Not So Sober Hockey Guy View Post
                  I love that this thread was started by the obssesive SCSU fanbase who lays claim to Mr. Conboy with a nice 2004 felony drug charge! Nice. Lets not forget the revolving door of plagerists in your program.

                  Next time let the good folks of Yale or Harvard start this, at least they have a clean program.

                  In the end, what an idiot and I am pretty confident in saying he will be cut.
                  Yeah Conboy never played again and what other "plagarist" besides Goepfert ever played here. Oh BTW, he had a clean academic record as a Husky but hey, don't let facts get in the way of your "argument."
                  I also love how we're the obsessive ones yet you seem to have us in your sig line....hmmmm.
                  "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                  -Gallagher

                  R.I.P.
                  Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                  Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                  Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                  Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: UMD recruit accused of beating his girlfriend

                    He just proved he is tough enough to tranfer to UND. If he had a dwi or two, he would fit right in.
                    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX


                    The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

                    Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
                    Menards could have sold a lot of rope

                    this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: UMD recruit accused of beating his girlfriend

                      For the women beater, they should cut off his peanus.
                      Bob is making me concerned
                      I am the voice of reason

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: UMD recruit accused of beating his girlfriend

                        Originally posted by Skeeterman View Post
                        For the women beater, they should cut off his peanus.
                        yes, cause it worked out so well for you.
                        XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX


                        The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

                        Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
                        Menards could have sold a lot of rope

                        this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: UMD recruit accused of beating his girlfriend

                          Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                          Yeah Conboy never played again and what other "plagarist" besides Goepfert ever played here. Oh BTW, he had a clean academic record as a Husky but hey, don't let facts get in the way of your "argument."
                          I also love how we're the obsessive ones yet you seem to have us in your sig line....hmmmm.

                          You mean he didn't get "caught" at SCSU. Unless of course you were next to him in every class.

                          As for him playing for the dogs, I hope they ship his *** to a 3rd world country or prison.
                          http://www.umdpenaltybo*****



                          2011 NCAA DIVISION 1 CHAMPIONS

                          TITLE COUNT: tUMD = 1, SCSU = 0

                          Chris Benoit:Burn in Hell

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: UMD recruit accused of beating his girlfriend

                            Originally posted by Happy View Post
                            He just proved he is tough enough to tranfer to UND. If he had a dwi or two, he would fit right in.
                            That one never gets old.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

                            Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: UMD recruit accused of beating his girlfriend

                              Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                              That one never gets old.
                              Kind of like the Gophers finishing in the bottom half of the WCHA?
                              I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

                              Fighting Sioux Hockey

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X