Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Tech Offseason II: We Won as Much Hardware as Ovechkin!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Michigan Tech Offseason II: We Won as Much Hardware as Ovechkin!!

Ben Johnson will be enjoying visits to UND, UM and UMINN soon. As I said earlier, he's FAR from locked up.

Comment

Originally posted by JOHN SCOTT ROCKS View Post
      Ben Johnson will be enjoying visits to UND, UM and UMINN soon. As I said earlier, he's FAR from locked up.
      The Canuck druggie 100M guy? Neato!
      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

So you're just letting us know in advance that you will be whining and throwing a tantrum when he commits to a bigger program, right?

Unfortunately for us, being selected in the USHL Futures draft seems to have majorly increased his stock.

Comment

So... is this thread going to die soon?

Comment

80 away.
            Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Comment

Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  So you're just letting us know in advance that you will be whining and throwing a tantrum when he commits to a bigger program, right?

Unfortunately for us, being selected in the USHL Futures draft seems to have majorly increased his stock.
                  Dozens and dozens of players get selected in the futures draft. They don't all get invites to the aforementioned teams.

At this point it goes beyond Russell. He's obviously trying to do what he thinks will make the program successful. Whether you or I or anybody agrees on his method or approach is not worth discussing. The bottom line is it has not worked and it's shameful that the Sanregret doesn't have what it takes to put business over friendship and make a hard decision. I have no doubts in my mind that if Johnson goes elsewhere it's based strictly on the state of the program and the likely belief that it's not going to change anytime soon under Russell. It could easily have been justified to make a coaching change after 08-09 and without doubt after this past year. With a new coach and a fresh start, there's always the hope that things will turnaround which is a much more desirable state for a new recruit.

At this point it's the people in charge of the program like Sanregret and Yeo who should be ashamed of their inaction which has caused the current state of affairs. And if people are going to bring up money or lack of money for buyouts etc, if there's a will there's a way. Right now I would guess there isn't much will.

Right now I would hope Russell is pretty much offering him the world regarding playing time, PP etc to get him to come as it doesn't sound like much more can be offered to him regarding scholarship. Does anybody have $50K to slide him under the table?

Comment

I have no doubts in my mind that if Johnson goes elsewhere it's based strictly on the state of the program and the likely belief that it's not going to change anytime soon under Russell.
                    I have no doubts in my mind if Johnson goes elsewhere it's based strictly on Debbie Downers like you. Whether you, I, or anybody agrees on this is not worth discussing.
                    Originally posted by SCSU Euro
                    What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

It could easily have been justified to make a coaching change after 08-09...
                      Nope

Does anybody have $50K to slide him under the table?
                      I really hope you're kidding here. If you ever read the reply to the letter I sent Russell, he doesn't plan on cheating to bring the program back to respectability.

Comment

Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                        "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                        Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                        Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

*****http://www.contractortalk.com/attachments/f16/22144d1250251100-sub-contractor-lower-insurance-than-me-thread-crap-wont_die.jpg******

Somebody double tap this thread already!
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          guklke did you fick that dude at te vbar tongiht5, he awas all iover youi. and way over your haead.
                          Whats the difference between the Tech Hockey Team and the Huskies Pep Band?

WE'RE NOT WEARING HOCKEY PADS!

Comment

Comment

Down, Down-Forward, Forward, Strong Punch

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X