Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UND 2009-2010 Season Thread - The Lawnmower and Cookie tossing edition!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UND 2009-2010 Season Thread - The Lawnmower and Cookie tossing edition!

Kid looks like he should be on Jersey Shore with that haircut.
    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
      Kid looks like he should be on Jersey Shore with that haircut.
      Jersey Shore...

That is all.
      Application for Admission to the WCHA:
      http://www.insidecollegehockey.com/7...apkin_0717.htm

Fighting Sioux
      Michigan Tech Huskies

*I refuse to participate in the Boosh Factor.*

Originally posted by SiouxTechie
      Good morning, Lodge. I thought the soap opera was cancelled due to lack of interest?

(See what I did there?)
      Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk
      All that petty whining from the boys and ST comes in and buries it.

Comment

Nice very Nice

Move over Homer the is a new SIMPSON coming to town!!!!

Nice job coach Hakstoll and company!!!!

Lets GO SIOUX and beat down the Dasher Monkey this weekend..

So glad to see that the game is on NHL network for friday !!! I will be at saturdays game!!!
        Fighting Sioux Hockey

Waiting the arrival of the ZANE!!!!!

Superman Wears Evan Trupp pj's to bed!!!

Comment

Recruit Update:

Colten St. Clair, Fargo (USHL) - 32gp, 10g, 12a, 22pts
          Michael Parks, Cedar Rapids (USHL) - 32gp, 6g, 10a, 16pts
          Nick Mattson, Indiana (USHL) - 26gp, 4g, 4a, 8pts
          Danny Mattson, Omaha (USHL) - 35gp, 8g, 10a, 18pts
          Derek Rodwell, Okotoks (AJHL) - 44gp, 13g, 28a, 41pts
          Dillon Simpson, Spruce Grove (AJHL) - 47gp, 8g, 26a, 34pts
          Derek Forbort, NTDP U18 - 39gp, 3g, 12a, 15pts
          Brendan O'Donnell, Winnipeg S Blues (MJHL) - 42gp, 23g, 24a, 47pts
          Brock Nelson, Warroad (MNHS) - 16gp, 27g, 15a, 42pts
          Zane Gothberg, TRF (MNHS) - 16gp, 11 win/4 loss, 2 SO, 1.90 GAA, .910 save %

Big weeks:
          Rodwell - 3gp - 1g/3a for 4pts

Dillon Simpson has been added to the list. Seven of his eight goals have come on the PP.
          I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

The Lamoureux family is profiled in the latest issue of SI:

http://www.fightingsiou*****/ViewArt...CLID=204875207

GRAND FORKS, N.D.--The newest edition of Sports Illustrated that hits newstands tomorrow includes an expansive and fascinating feature article on the Lamoureux family, five of whom have direct ties to the Fighting Sioux: sophomore forwards and 2010 U.S. Oympians Jocelyne and Monique, Sioux's men's sophomore Mario Lamoureux, men's student-assistant coach Pierre-Paul Lamoureux, former Sioux goalie and Hobey Baker finalist Jean-Philippe Lamoureux, their father and former Sioux goalie Pierre, as well as Air Force junior forward Jacques and their mother, Linda.

UND athletics received an advance copy of the article and take our word for it, the Gary Smith-penned feature is a must-read for every Sioux fan!
            I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
              The Lamoureux family is profiled in the latest issue of SI:

http://www.fightingsiou*****/ViewArt...CLID=204875207
              How can that be? Nobody cares about hockey!
              Who decided that we needed both North and South Dakota? It seems like a lot of wasted paperwork to me. -- Creed Bratton

Comment

Originally posted by PCM View Post
                How can that be? Nobody cares about hockey!
                And here's the article link:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vau...06/1/index.htm

Good read.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Good read.
                  I grew up a block away and used to play on that pond quite often. Nothing better than pond hockey. That was before we had a rink at Century school and didn't want to go all the way to Ben Franklin to play.
                  'If a man wants to eat fried chicken, he's gotta get greasy.' - Kenny Rogers

Fighting Sioux Hockey: Highest NCAA Playoff Winning Percentage

There's no more pompous group of sports fans in the Twin Cities than hardcore followers of Gophers men's hockey. That makes it quite entertaining to see them in full pout after an unexpected elimination from the NCAA tournament. - Reusse

Comment

Wed update from Brad:

As far as today's press conference: Coach Dave Hakstol says that Corban Knight is day-to-day with his leg injury and he could play this weekend. Originally, when the injury happened, the Sioux thought he would be out a minimum of four to six weeks, but Knight is healing faster than expected.

On the other side, Brett Hextall is not ahead of schedule. He was projected to be out four to six weeks. This week will be No. 4 and he won't be playing. As for Chay Genoway, there's still no update.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Good read.
                      Terrific article.

Comment

Looking for some advice. I'd love to go to the Final Five this year, of course, wouldn't be the same if the Sioux weren't there, but they will be. Witht he economy the way it is, I'm not too thrilled about spending money on tickets. I'd like to go, but wouldn't mind staying home and watching it on TV. One thing I don't remember from last year is, were all the games on TV? FSN, ESPNU, CBS College Sports, or FCS? I thought they were on FSN, all of them. It'll help make my decision in that I can cut costs by an extreme amount with all the driving I would be doing and parking costs, not to mention libations at the event, it's cheaper to go through a couple cases at home.

Just looking to see if anyone remembers. Thanks!
                        THE University of North Dakota FIGHTING SIOUX

National Championships:
                        1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000

WCHA Regular Season Championships:
                        1958, 1963, 1965, 1967, 1979, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2004, 2009, 2011

Fan of:
                        University of North Dakota Fighting Sioux Hockey
                        University of Oregon Ducks Football
                        San Francisco Giants
                        Chicago Blackhawks

Comment

saw this, not sure if anyone wants to sign it or not. who knows if it would help at all. College video game.

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/NCAA/

National Championships:

1958, 1963, 1965, 1967, 1979, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2004, 2009, 2011

Fan of:
                          San Francisco Giants
                          Chicago Blackhawks

Comment

Originally posted by Roben View Post
                            Looking for some advice. I'd love to go to the Final Five this year, of course, wouldn't be the same if the Sioux weren't there, but they will be. Witht he economy the way it is, I'm not too thrilled about spending money on tickets. I'd like to go, but wouldn't mind staying home and watching it on TV. One thing I don't remember from last year is, were all the games on TV? FSN, ESPNU, CBS College Sports, or FCS? I thought they were on FSN, all of them. It'll help make my decision in that I can cut costs by an extreme amount with all the driving I would be doing and parking costs, not to mention libations at the event, it's cheaper to go through a couple cases at home.

Just looking to see if anyone remembers. Thanks!
                            Games are on FSN. The only ones that they usually don't broadcast unless the Gophers are in it is the Thursday night game and the third place game on Saturday afternoon. Otherwise they do the semifinals on Friday and the Championship on Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Stack View Post
                              Games are on FSN. The only ones that they usually don't broadcast unless the Gophers are in it is the Thursday night game and the third place game on Saturday afternoon. Otherwise they do the semifinals on Friday and the Championship on Saturday.
                              Thanks! I think I'll have to sit in front of the TV, for hopefully all 5 games.
                              Last edited by Roben; 01-29-2010, 08:55 AM.

National Championships:

Fan of:
                              San Francisco Giants
                              Chicago Blackhawks

Comment

Good read.
                                Great article, thanks for the link

Comment

Working...
                                X