Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UND 2009-2010 Season Thread - The Lawnmower and Cookie tossing edition!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UND 2009-2010 Season Thread - The Lawnmower and Cookie tossing edition!

boys, we might need to think about a postseason without our beloved team
    Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
      boys, we might need to think about a postseason without our beloved team
      Geez, one bad loss and this guy already jumped ship.
      Fine, we don't want you back once the postseason begins.
      I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

I liked the team's effort in the game, they just weren't rewarded, especially in the 2nd period. If they work hard, those bounces will start going their way and in the net. Now off to NY, where we need to at least split the series.
        'If a man wants to eat fried chicken, he's gotta get greasy.' - Kenny Rogers

Fighting Sioux Hockey: Highest NCAA Playoff Winning Percentage

There's no more pompous group of sports fans in the Twin Cities than hardcore followers of Gophers men's hockey. That makes it quite entertaining to see them in full pout after an unexpected elimination from the NCAA tournament. - Reusse

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Rane View Post
          I liked the team's effort in the game, they just weren't rewarded, especially in the 2nd period. If they work hard, those bounces will start going their way and in the net. Now off to NY, where we need to at least split the series.
          No doubt. I think they played well for the most part.
          They controlled almost the entire 2nd period, and then just fell completely apart after the fluke goal. Then they played well again in the 3rd.
          Not a bad effort from the Sioux, just not their night at all.
          I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
            He already said he isn't coming to the F5. That means I can put my feet up on his seat! I'm all for it. MEg, Biddy, Boosh and I will have lots of fun taunting him.
            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

I don't know man. I'm just really skeptical right now...I mean...I don't know...
              Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Please. I think we go through this every year with you at this time.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
                  I don't know man. I'm just really skeptical right now...I mean...I don't know...
                  Stop it! It was a loss to a big rival, but it was the first loss of the year by more than one goal, and that was because of a hot goalie and no bounces going our way. I see a bounce-back next weekend!
                  Believe it. Earn it. Raise it.

Comment

Originally posted by Siouxfaninseattle View Post
                    I see a bounce-back next weekend!
                    We can hope so.
                    UND needs to keep their stellar OOC record up by doing well against Cornell.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Please. I think we go through this every year with you at this time.
                      me? Are you sure?
                      Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Watched the whole game, I thought both team played very well! It was what we all expect out of these teams!! Kangus stole the show and Eidsness didn't play well that was the difference in the game. Had the Sioux scored on the shot that hit both posts and went across the goal line it would have been 1-1 and a totally different game, but that didn't happen and the gopher went down and got that fluke goal over the head of Eidsness and the flood gates opened!!! I thought it was a very good game!!
                        Fighting Sioux Hockey

Waiting the arrival of the ZANE!!!!!

Superman Wears Evan Trupp pj's to bed!!!

Comment

I'm not worried, crazy stuff always happens in rivalry games. I wouldn't have been shocked at any pair of results this weekend.

You will never ever ever ever ever convince me that Brad Eidsness is a good goalie, however.
                          US Olympic Team

Comment

Originally posted by jdr1 View Post
                            Watched the whole game, I thought both team played very well! It was what we all expect out of these teams!! Kangus stole the show and Eidsness didn't play well that was the difference in the game. Had the Sioux scored on the shot that hit both posts and went across the goal line it would have been 1-1 and a totally different game, but that didn't happen and the gopher went down and got that fluke goal over the head of Eidsness and the flood gates opened!!! I thought it was a very good game!!
                            Surprisingly, I agree with this post.

We'll meet again. I just hope that tonight's result is a foreshadowing of that matchup.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by TCHB View Post
                              You will never ever ever ever ever convince me that Brad Eidsness is a good goalie, however.
                              he makes a lot of saves that he's supposed to. He never makes a save that he shouldn't.
                              Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Well, I'm surprised it took this long.
                                The Fire Hakstol thread has started again over on ss.com. Nice going Goon. Half the fans over there are close to the ledge already, that might just push them over.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Working...
                                X