Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UND 2009-2010 Season Thread - The Lawnmower and Cookie tossing edition!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UND 2009-2010 Season Thread - The Lawnmower and Cookie tossing edition!

What the heck? What happened to Knight?
    Application for Admission to the WCHA:
    http://www.insidecollegehockey.com/7...apkin_0717.htm

Fighting Sioux
    Michigan Tech Huskies

*I refuse to participate in the Boosh Factor.*

Originally posted by SiouxTechie
    Good morning, Lodge. I thought the soap opera was cancelled due to lack of interest?

(See what I did there?)
    Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk
    All that petty whining from the boys and ST comes in and buries it.

Comment

Originally posted by SiouxTechie View Post
      What the heck? What happened to Knight?
      For someone who claims to be a Sioux fan, you really don't follow the team too well.
      I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
        For someone who claims to be a Sioux fan, you really don't follow the team too well.
        'If a man wants to eat fried chicken, he's gotta get greasy.' - Kenny Rogers

Fighting Sioux Hockey: Highest NCAA Playoff Winning Percentage

There's no more pompous group of sports fans in the Twin Cities than hardcore followers of Gophers men's hockey. That makes it quite entertaining to see them in full pout after an unexpected elimination from the NCAA tournament. - Reusse

Comment

What in the world... what happened to Genoway?

Comment

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
            What in the world... what happened to Genoway?
            Colby?
            He graduated years ago.
            I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Only saw the 3rd period tonight, but from what I saw, if they play like that next weekend, it could be a close series.

However, I think that tonight was a bit of a fluke, given the other five/six games I've seen UND play this year (thank you FCS and SiouxSports for your tv deal!).

MSU-M looked totally inept in the 3rd, missing that key pass, or just missing that key check on the D end, but UND couldn't really capitalize on that.

Of course, given the opponent you are facing this weekend, that probably won't matter, as this series is one where you can toss out everything that previously happened, as to stats and such.

This is a blood series. No, no pun intended (risking looking like a jackarse, in accordance to "The Best Page In The Universe's" article on puns.)
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                Only saw the 3rd period tonight, but from what I saw, if they play like that next weekend, it could be a close series.

However, I think that tonight was a bit of a fluke, given the other five/six games I've seen UND play this year (thank you FCS and SiouxSports for your tv deal!).

MSU-M looked totally inept in the 3rd, missing that key pass, or just missing that key check on the D end, but UND couldn't really capitalize on that.

Of course, given the opponent you are facing this weekend, that probably won't matter, as this series is one where you can toss out everything that previously happened, as to stats and such.

This is a blood series. No, no pun intended (risking looking like a jackarse, in accordance to "The Best Page In The Universe's" article on puns.)
                Well I hope this will be a "blood" series. However, I won't mind at all if the Gophers play lethargic again like the Friday game(@Grand Forks). Heck, if they want to they can show the same effort twice and play like crap both nights.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                  Hat tricks for Blood both nights? If that happens, I like our chances!
                  sigpicUniversity of North Dakota, 8 time D-I Ice Hockey National Champions!

Comment

And I wonder why I'm not as big of a Sioux fan as I used to be. It couldn't possibly be because I ask a simple question and not get it answered but get criticized for it

I bet there's a lot of Sioux fans that don't know what happened to some of the players. Especially if they live out of town, or they got injured at an away game that someone couldn't watch. There are plenty of reasons a Sioux fan doesn't know what happened to a certain player.

So please don't criticize me, a simple answer would've sufficed.
                    Application for Admission to the WCHA:
                    http://www.insidecollegehockey.com/7...apkin_0717.htm

Fighting Sioux
                    Michigan Tech Huskies

*I refuse to participate in the Boosh Factor.*

Originally posted by SiouxTechie
                    Good morning, Lodge. I thought the soap opera was cancelled due to lack of interest?

(See what I did there?)
                    Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk
                    All that petty whining from the boys and ST comes in and buries it.

Comment

And I wonder why I'm not as big of a Sioux fan as I used to be. It couldn't possibly be because I ask a simple question and not get it answered but get criticized for it
                      Yes, that's got to be it.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Does this mean you are on top of everything Stefan Della Rovere?
                        Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Yes, that's got to be it.
                          Seems reasonable to me.

Or maybe not...
                          I'll take Shep anyday instead of the usual clowns.

Brian Thul= Best WCHA Ref. Ever.

Never Forget: 04/10/08
                          The Disaster in Denver

Comment

I bet there's a lot of Sioux fans that don't know what happened to some of the players. Especially if they live out of town, or they got injured at an away game that someone couldn't watch. There are plenty of reasons a Sioux fan doesn't know what happened to a certain player.

So please don't criticize me, a simple answer would've sufficed.
                            Knight got injured at home and the injury was shown on TV and written about in the paper as well as talked about in the post game show and pre game show Saturday night.
                            This is a public forum and the right to criticize is reserved by all it's members, and encouraged especially by dirty.
                            "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                            Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                            The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                            Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Do we have a time frame that Genoway will or will not play again this year!! If he doesn't play again this year do we think he comes back on medical red shirt for his senior year +1 ??? thoughts
                              Fighting Sioux Hockey

Waiting the arrival of the ZANE!!!!!

Superman Wears Evan Trupp pj's to bed!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jdr1 View Post
                                Do we have a time frame that Genoway will or will not play again this year!! If he doesn't play again this year do we think he comes back on medical red shirt for his senior year +1 ??? thoughts
                                That's the big question right now.
                                No one seems to know much. But he would be eligible to apply for a medical redshirt if he wanted.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Working...
                                X