Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UND 2009-2010 Season Thread - The Lawnmower and Cookie tossing edition!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UND 2009-2010 Season Thread - The Lawnmower and Cookie tossing edition!

Q&A with Sioux goalie recruit Zane Gothberg.

http://www.mnhockeyhub.com/page/show...le/32770/41150
    I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
      I remember when he had a crush on Andy Schneider!
      ******* width="425" height="344">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OX2YDzladNk&hl=en_US&fs=1&">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OX2YDzladNk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">
      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Holy Cow how did this get to the second page better bring it back up to the first page.
        Contributing Editor and College Hockey Writer at Inside Hockey
        Eric's Twitter
        The Sin Bin The Sports Daily

Comment

I've never seen this many injuries on a Sioux team before...now Corban Knight, fresh off scoring 2 last night, is out 4-6 weeks with a high ankle sprain.

Seriously, this Sioux team just can't get healthy.
          And then if they get one guy back...two more go down.
          I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post

I've never seen this many injuries on a Sioux team before...now Corban Knight, fresh off scoring 2 last night, is out 4-6 weeks with a high ankle sprain.

Seriously, this Sioux team just can't get healthy.
            And then if they get one guy back...two more go down.
            sigpicUniversity of North Dakota, 8 time D-I Ice Hockey National Champions!

Comment

Welcome back to the score sheet matt frattin!
              "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
              Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
              The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
              Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
                Welcome back to the score sheet matt frattin!
                ...only to have the goal robbed by Gregs. But the assist is good too.
                Remember when you were young? You shined like the sun...

Comment

Two assists tonight for Frattin.
                  That line is very productive.

Gopher time!
                  Another four points would be ideal.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

The boys did what they needed to do - 4 points to start the 2nd half. In case you haven't looked at the schedule, it's brutal. At MN, at Cornell and then DU at home.
                    Believe it. Earn it. Raise it.

Comment

Now if we could only get the team healthy!
                      sigpicUniversity of North Dakota, 8 time D-I Ice Hockey National Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by Siouxfaninseattle View Post
                        At MN, at Cornell and then DU at home.
                        3 or 4 wins in those 6 games would be considered good.
                        Three quality opponents.

Originally posted by ecbrevik View Post
                        Now if we could only get the team healthy!
                        Maybe in 4-6 weeks, evidently.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

[QUOTE=brianvf;4556832]3 or 4 wins in those 6 games would be considered good.
                          Three quality opponents.

I agree - 3 wins would be good - 4 wins would make me happy. Especially when you consider 2 quality opponents.
                          Believe it. Earn it. Raise it.

Comment

Originally posted by Siouxfaninseattle View Post
                            I agree - 3 wins would be good - 4 wins would make me happy. Especially when you consider 2 quality opponents.
                            Hey! They are above .500, for now.
                            the state of hockey is good

Comment

Yeah, 3 would be decent. Four wins and I would be very pleased.
                              Any more than that would be just gravy.

Too bad that we'll be without Genoway, Hextall, and Knight for all 6 games.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Hockeys Future Q&A with Blood:

http://www.hockeysfuture.com/article...ith_ben_blood/

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Working...
                                X