Clear All

• NCAA to rename Frozen Four "Boston College Invitational"

go Eagles!

Re: NCAA to rename Frozen Four "Boston College Invitational"

Originally posted by pigglegg View Post
    go Eagles!
    Go ---- yourself.
    Originally posted by solovsfett
    To you I say 73, 77, 81, 83, 90, 06. Eat it.
    Originally posted by SCSU Euro
    You sir, are the greatest person from Wisconsin in recorded history.

Comment

Please delete thread to prevent further embarrassment and Wisconsin fans reminding everyone of the titles they won in the '70s...

Comment

*****http://www.ipprospective.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/troll-web.jpg******
        Bronco Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by pigglegg View Post
          go Eagles!
          Come on man, don't be a d-i-c-k

Comment

This thread has crazy potential.

to attract people who are crazy!

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
            -Blackadder
            "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
            -Casablanca
            "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
            -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

We won the BU invitational!
              Oh... wait.... well...... alright.
              Let's go Terriers!

It hasn't taken me long to realize, everybody here knows a lot more than me about college hockey...

1971, 1972, 1978, 1995, 2009

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                Please delete thread to prevent further embarrassment and Wisconsin fans reminding everyone of the titles they won in the '70s...
                and reminding everybody how arrogant & condescending you chowds are.
                "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
                  No doubt.

Some need to learn how to win with class.

Comment

"you chowds"?

I'm going to propose a thesis statement for all BC fans and maybe this can end:

BC has been and is the best hockey program in the country since Jerry York arrived, but is behind the following programs in overall history due to the number of national championships:

Michigan
                    Denver
                    UND
                    Wisconsin
                    Minnesota
                    BU

Comment

Yeah, that chowds comment really tells me you're a classy guy...

And please show examples of BC fans being arrogant and condescending...last time I checked, BC fans were being criticized for predicting a big win over Wisco and that's exactly what happened. How is that arrogant?
                      I assure you, ladies and gentlemen, no matter what the others promise to do... when it comes to the showdown, they won't be there

EAGLE HOCKEY

1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

“I want to be like them.” -Scott Sandelin

Comment

Originally posted by Slasher7 View Post
                        Come on man, don't be a d-i-c-k
                        I totally agree..........delete it

Comment

Originally posted by JMSF#1 View Post
                          Yeah, that chowds comment really tells me you're a classy guy...

And please show examples of BC fans being arrogant and condescending...last time I checked, BC fans were being criticized for predicting a big win over Wisco and that's exactly what happened. How is that arrogant?
                          The fact that you actually have to ask that question is all the example that is needed.
                          A Badger living in Buckeye country.
                          Originally posted by MadCityRich
                          He blossomed after he left the U, and they still named a city in Minnesota after him?
                          Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet
                          Sieve, Minnesota? Never heard of it.
                          Originally posted by Timothy A
                          I know my distain of anything and everything related to IL or MN is totally insane, but that's me; you can't change the genetics.
                          "The state of North Dakota may not exist. It's like South Dakota's Canadian girlfriend." -- Stephen Colbert

Comment

So predicting a comfortable win over an opponent and then having it happen makes one arrogant? Interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by GoBucky36 View Post
                              The fact that you actually have to ask that question is all the example that is needed.
                              So confidence in your team is now known as arrogance? Right.

I don't approve of the first post in this thread, but I think it's equally stupid that Bucky fans are going to keep calling BC fans arrogant because some of us predicted a multi-goal win of Wisconsin (correctly) just to soothe their bruised egos.
                              I assure you, ladies and gentlemen, no matter what the others promise to do... when it comes to the showdown, they won't be there

EAGLE HOCKEY

1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

“I want to be like them.” -Scott Sandelin

Comment

Working...
                              X