Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worst Coaches of All Time

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Re: Worst Coaches of All Time

    Please, don't ignore Roger Grillo, Brown coach from 1997 to 2009.

    Comment


    • #92
      Re: Worst Coaches of All Time

      Originally posted by Brown09 View Post
      Please, don't ignore Roger Grillo, Brown coach from 1997 to 2009.
      Thank you, I'm glad someone realized what a fool this guy was. Even during the Danis Years, this team couldn't win.
      Brown Bears - 2014 National Champions

      Comment


      • #93
        Re: Worst Coaches of All Time

        Why are we all talking about Serino when Bruce Marshall still collects a paycheck?
        BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

        Jerseys I would like to have:
        Skating Friar Jersey
        AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
        UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
        Army Black Knight logo jersey


        NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

        Comment


        • #94
          Re: Worst Coaches of All Time

          Originally posted by Patman View Post
          Why are we all talking about Serino when Bruce Marshall still collects a paycheck?
          Yeah, Bruce seems to have completely lost it over the last few years...I used to think of him as a reasonably good coach in an impsossible situation. No I think he is completely burned out.

          Comment


          • #95
            Re: Worst Coaches of All Time

            Originally posted by SteveF View Post
            so sad.

            truth is, though, there is simply no more room on the bandwagon anyway; especially for the unwashed.
            Posts like this are the reason BC Posters take so much bashing -- a few trolls such as yourself give the rest of them a bad name.

            You're a tool, and the comment about 'the unwashed' is completely irrelevant, derogatory, and shows once again what an *** you are.
            I haven't been on here in a year...
            Now I'm a dad. Holy crap.

            Comment


            • #96
              Re: Worst Coaches of All Time

              Originally posted by unhpuckfan2001 View Post
              Posts like this are the reason BC Posters take so much bashing -- a few trolls such as yourself give the rest of them a bad name.

              You're a tool, and the comment about 'the unwashed' is completely irrelevant, derogatory, and shows once again what an *** you are.
              Need a tissue?
              Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
              The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

              Comment


              • #97
                Re: Worst Coaches of All Time

                Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                Need a tissue?
                Better keep it.......
                Originally posted by Hokydad
                Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

                Comment

                Working...
                X