Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BC vs Wisconsin...for All the Marbles

Originally posted by Badgerdude4 View Post
    I do! I'll keep it up and running so when the game is decided on here i can let the players know.

Alright Badgerdude4, through various and sundry complicated calculations I have tabulated the results of this thread:

It's Bucky 5-2

Let the boys know.
    Originally posted by WiscTJK
    I'm with Wisko and Tim.
    Originally posted by Timothy A
    Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Originally posted by MCSneep View Post
      How do your championships in the 70s make you the best program in the country right now? I can surely demonstrate how BC is the best program in the country right now. And the Bills never won - we won two years ago - a lot more recently than wisconsin and we have 2 championships in the last decade. Right now BC is the best program in the country hands down.
      I think what he's saying is that you can pick and choose different stretches of time to back up your argument.

For Example, Wisconsin could say they are the most dominant program having won 6 titles, and potentially a 7th in the last 40 years. Nobody has won more than 5 in that same time period, and BC has only won twice.

I don't think you'll have too many people argue with you that BC has put up better accomplishments than anyone else in the past decade.

Right now though, you have two great programs competing for the title. The winner tonight will be the best program right now

ON WISCONSIN!!!!!
      North Dakota
      National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

we are almost here and just want to say that it was enjoyable reading all of this and being "engaged" with wisconsin fans, you guys are great. best of luck, it is going to be a classic

Comment

About 20 minutes until the puck drops. Here's to a good game. Without a doubt the two best teams in my opinion, couldn't ask for a better matchup.

LET'S GO RED!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Clark-Hislop-Cox
            The last time BC was not able to win? - Over a month ago on March 5th against the University of New Hampshire. Will the University of Wisconsin break the streak?
            Should be an exciting game - best of luck to both teams.
            Badgers are hot too. BC is very hot though, and their ability to score goals lately has me a bit worried. First goal is obviously key, Badgers are 18-2-1 when scoring first, and I am sure BC's is impressive too.
            Last edited by UWBadgerHockey; 04-10-2010, 05:47 PM.

Comment

Badgers 6-3.

Comment

With all the talk about diving earlier in this thread.... that was a nice dive to give BC the powerplay.

Comment

I'm not a BC fan but they are the premier team of the last decade hands down.

Comment

1-0 Hockey East

Comment

UW just has to be ready with the PP to equalize. Stripes know they owe them a cheap penalty call. Saying the elbowing call on Mitchell was soft would be extremely kind.
                      Still No Championships - R.I.P. 3/23/2008

"It's a great day to be great!" Greg Jennings 2/6/11

"I don't step on toes, LittleJohn, I step on necks!" - C. Norris

I've got the fever and the only prescription is more cowbell.

2008 D3 Poster of the Year
                      2007 D3 Tournament of Posters Champion
                      2005-2006 D3 Rookie Poster of the Year
                      Boycotting that steaming pantload Relevant Radio since 10/25/06!

Comment

With all my luck this season - team losing Division and Regionals, and my candidate for Hobey... well, I kinda feel like I shouldn't be watching this game tonight, I might ruin it for.... wait... who am I rooting for again?

Go BC - and don't quote me on that!

EDIT: Ever see that Flash film: Badger badger badger badger... mushroom MUSHROOM!
                        Originally posted by state of hockey
                        Tecate tonight. Haha!
                        Originally posted by state of hockey
                        Ugh. That was a bad idea.
                        Ever notice how, after hockey season, baseball games seem INTERMINABLE??

Comment

Sports Center interrupted by a hockey game.
                          Bob is making me concerned
                          I am the voice of reason

Comment

Hee hee hee hee. Looks like it is going to be a shutout. What happened Bucky?

Comment

This couldn't be better here in Detroit.

How can you not like seeing a bunch of Wisconsin fans ****ed, angry, on the verge of tears after all the hype and overconfidence before the game.

WE ARE BC!! 2010 National Champions!!

Jerry York with his 850 win, couldn't have come a better way!!!

WOOOOOOOOO! What a day, what a weekend.
                              BC Eagles Hockey East Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
                              National Championships: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949
                              Beanpot Champions: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2004, 2001, 1994, 1983, 1976, 1965, 1964, 1963, 1961, 1959, 1957, 1956, 1954

Bentley Falcons Hockey

Comment

Congrats to BC, definitely the better team. This game was over a while ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X