Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UNH Wildcats 2010 off-season thread

Originally posted by Slasher7 View Post
    My guess is UNH hasn't done this because most 14 year olds don't have e-mail accounts set up yet...
    Slasher
    I've only been aware of your "existence" for a short period of time. In that time, I've never seen you add anything useful or positive to these boards. Have I missed something? Do you dislike the sport? If not, which team do you root for?

Comment

My guess is UNH hasn't done this because most 14 year olds don't have e-mail accounts set up yet...
      Why not? They'd probably know how to use them better than the UNH coaching staff.
      Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must first set yourself on fire.
      -Fred Shero

Comment

Originally posted by Ryecheers View Post
        Slasher
        I've only been aware of your "existence" for a short period of time. In that time, I've never seen you add anything useful or positive to these boards. Have I missed something? Do you dislike the sport? If not, which team do you root for?
        I'm not a fan of a lot of BC types, but this was actually pretty funny. UNH's coaching staff violated minor NCAA rules by sending out too many emails or sending emails at black periods. It was reported last summer and am too lazy to look up the exact details, but that's why he made that comment, I'm guessing.

Lighten up. It's the summer. Enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by thecomicbookguy View Post
          Why not? They'd probably know how to use them better than the UNH coaching staff.
          Good point

Comment

Slasher
            If you don't know what team I root for, please refer to my signature. In regards to the rest of you post, feel free to kiss my left butt cheek. Most UNH fans are cool because they can take a joke. Clearly you are the exception to the rule.

ps- RIT 6, UNH 2. Have a nice day

Comment

Originally posted by gounhwildcats View Post
              I thought only Maine players did that George
              *****http://www.whomadeyoumirabelli.com/images/sobchak.png******

14 year olds, dude.
              “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
              Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
              Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
              National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

If you don't know what team I root for, please refer to my signature. In regards to the rest of you post, feel free to kiss my left butt cheek. Most UNH fans are cool because they can take a joke. Clearly you are the exception to the rule.

ps- RIT 6, UNH 2. Have a nice day
                Oh! You made a funny. Perhaps you can turn your talents toward writing comedy for a living since you appear to see "clowns" everywhere.

Irishfan - It's September. In hockey country, it's autumn.

Comment

Oh! You made a funny. Perhaps you can turn your talents toward writing comedy for a living since you appear to see "clowns" everywhere.

Irishfan - It's September. In hockey country, it's autumn.
                  If I wanted to be a comedian and make people laugh, I'd get a job at the Whitt giving tours so I could point out your Hockey East Regular Season championship and NCAA Finalist "banners".

Comment

If I wanted to be a comedian and make people laugh, I'd get a job at the Whitt giving tours so I could point out your Hockey East Regular Season championship and NCAA Finalist "banners".
                    you've got problems.
                    Are you guys brothers?

Comment

Originally posted by Ned Braden View Post
                      you've got banners
                      Fixed your post

Comment

I'm just glad there are still UNH fans on this forum. Considering the lack of activity here over the summer, I was convinced that I was the only one left with any optimism about the upcoming season. I expect there to be some trouble in the years to come, but this season will be a good one.
                        "Oh No! Not Maine! Then where would we get our deodorant that doesn't work?!"-Stephen Colbert

Comment

Was hoping that Bentley would get a game at the Whitt this year; maybe next season.

Comment

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
                            Was hoping that Bentley would get a game at the Whitt this year; maybe next season.
                            Looks like you'll have to settle for Michigan .
                            "Oh No! Not Maine! Then where would we get our deodorant that doesn't work?!"-Stephen Colbert

Comment

Originally posted by RockTheWhit View Post
                              Looks like you'll have to settle for Michigan .
                              Should be a great game. I thought about trying to get a ticket, but will follow Bentley to Quinnipiac and RPI that weekend instead. Will definitely catch the Cats at the Matthews the following Friday night.

Comment

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
                                Should be a great game. I thought about trying to get a ticket, but will follow Bentley to Quinnipiac and RPI that weekend instead. Will definitely catch the Cats at the Matthews the following Friday night.
                                I agree with you that it would be cool to see them play UNH this year, although my reasons are selfish. My buddy is a Falcon forward.

Comment

Working...
                                X