Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UNH Wildcats 2010 off-season thread

Originally posted by thecomicbookguy View Post
    Like stealing jokes from Nick and Carmine?

(And honestly, I can't think of the last time I colored a sign. I have to be there because of my tickets; usually I just read if I'm the first one there.)
    "If you are a UNH graduate and still color signs, you may be a redneck.."

Comment

Slasher you are in rare form today. I think you should take a visit to PP and find our friends from 2005 with all this energy.
      Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
      The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by Slasher7 View Post
        "If you are a UNH graduate and still color signs, you may be a redneck.."
        If you steal jokes from other trolls and Jeff Foxworthy, and it's still not all that funny...well, that's just sad, really.

I eagerly await your next irrelevant "sign coloring" comment.
        Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must first set yourself on fire.
        -Fred Shero

Comment

judging by the content of signs you "colored", you arent allowed to tell us what is funny.
          “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
          Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
          Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
          National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Originally posted by SteveF View Post
            judging by the content of signs you "colored", you arent allowed to tell us what is funny.
            I know, I have a lot of work to do to get to the level of cleverness exhibited in "Dear BU, Wish U Were Here".
            Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must first set yourself on fire.
            -Fred Shero

Comment

If you steal jokes from other trolls and Jeff Foxworthy, and it's still not all that funny...well, that's just sad, really.

I eagerly await your next irrelevant "sign coloring" comment.
              I put it in quotes because I WAS obviously paraphrasing a Foxworthy quote. By the way, you have been spelling "losers" wrong. For some reason, you keep spelling it "hosers". Grab a dictionary when you are picking up your sharpies, posterboards and "Whatchamacallit" bars the next time you swing by the Durham CVS...
              Last edited by Slasher7; 05-06-2010, 12:39 PM. Reason: Because JCarter cried

Comment

I put it in quotes because I obviously paraphrasing a Foxworthy quote. By the way, you have been spelling "losers" wrong. For some reason, you keep spelling it "hosers". Grab a dictionary when you are picking up your sharpies, posterboards and "Whatchamacallit" bars the next time you swing by the Durham CVS...
                Were you? Or "was" you?

Correcting spelling and grammar is the sign of someone who has nothing to say and lacks the ability to control themselves.

Slasher, try it sometime......you know.....waiting until you have something of substance to say. Then people won't hate you quite as much.
                Originally posted by Hokydad
                Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

Sorry CBG, but you have an uphill battle ahead of you if you are planning on arguing about what is funny with the authors of what might be the funniest blog since Al Gore invented the internets. Right now you're just digging yourself into a bigger hole with each post. Might be time to pump the brakes.
                  "Oh No! Not Maine! Then where would we get our deodorant that doesn't work?!"-Stephen Colbert

Comment

Originally posted by jcarter7669 View Post
                    Were you? Or "was" you?

Correcting spelling and grammar is the sign of someone who has nothing to say and lacks the ability to control themselves.

Slasher, try it sometime......you know.....waiting until you have something of substance to say. Then people won't hate you quite as much.
                    Don't worry bong-hit, you'll get some attention later.

Comment

Originally posted by RockTheWhit View Post
                      but you have an uphill battle ahead of you if you are planning on arguing about what is funny with the authors of what might be the funniest blog since Al Gore invented the internets.
                      Wow. That's a ringing endorsement if I've ever seen one.
                      Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                      The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Chant sheets? Come on. That's something UNH and UVM fans do.
                        Guess not

Probably because BC fans have better things to do that sit in the arena lobby 3 hours before gametime sitting indian style coloring signs...
                        Obviously because the majority of them don't show up until the 2nd period in their awesome Stupahfan T-shirts...

The only amusing thing I've seen/heard from BC fans was the 'nice PC signs before the UNH/BC game two seasons ago. That was flippin hilarious, and deserves kudos...
                        *****http://www.joshgibney.com/bcsigns03.jpg***********http://www.joshgibney.com/bcsigns02.jpg******
                        Last edited by Gibber; 05-06-2010, 05:09 PM.

Comment

The only person who makes and/or colors signs is me. If you are going to make fun of people making super awesome signs that you are jealous of then make fun of me, not other UNH fans.
                          UNH

"Any idiot can spell a word the same way time after time. But it call for imagination and is much more distinguished to be able to spell it several different ways as I do." -Patton

Comment

Originally posted by RockTheWhit View Post
                            Sorry CBG, but you have an uphill battle ahead of you if you are planning on arguing about what is funny with the authors of what might be the funniest blog since Al Gore invented the internets.
                            Steve and Nick wrote for "Fire Joe Morgan"?
                            -Fred Shero

Comment

Originally posted by Gibber View Post
                              Guess not

Obviously because the majority of them don't show up until the 2nd period in their awesome Stupahfan T-shirts...

The only amusing thing I've seen/heard from BC fans was the 'nice PC signs before the UNH/BC game two seasons ago. That was flippin hilarious, and deserves kudos...
                              *****http://www.joshgibney.com/bcsigns03.jpg***********http://www.joshgibney.com/bcsigns02.jpg******
                              Those signs are tremendous.
                              Brown Bears - 2014 National Champions

Comment

(I have to be there because of my tickets)
                                What?

Comment

Working...
                                X