Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ford Field Rink Installation

Originally posted by MichFan View Post
    Those who didn't like Ford Field will probably be relieved by these remarks from Kristin Fasbender, associate director of championships for the NCAA, in the Detroit Free Press:

Full article:
    http://www.freep.com/article/2010041...ng-in-Detroit-
    At least they figured it out.

Terrible idea, hopefully they never do it again.
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

• Re: Ford Field Rink Installation

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
      Don't sell yourself short. The X has a very shallow grade on the seats in the lower bowl, the upper deck is a mile away, and it's a gimmick playing the event in a pro arena. You should see if the NCAA will switch next year's Frozen Four to the Chisholm Sports Arena. All 800 seats have a great view, and it guarantees that the NCAA will make no money and will keep out any ********* that doesn't have 10 years of Frozen Four priority out in the cold.
      that's an excellent completely irrational extrapolation. good job.

if the NCAA decides to put a system in place to reward repeat ticket holders... then they should reward them, not **** on them.

I guess my opinion of my own experience was wrong. I actually had an awesome view behind the benches, the atmosphere was spine tingling, and the ice was fantastic. sorry about that.

Comment

Working...
      X