• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Please Post Your Ticket Location & Priority Number: 2010 Ford Field FF

Priority 11

RS5, Row 10 (4 tickets)

Comment

BTW I don't know if there's a thread that's mentioned this already, but when applying for the 2011 Frozen Four in St. Paul, make sure you "link" your existing email address (that has your Priority info) with the new online system the NCAA is using this year. There's a disclaimer at the bottom of the screen when you first start checking out that says it, but it's still easy to miss -- basically you have to input either your Customer ID# or the email associated with your NCAA account (either is fine) and select "forgot password." Retrieve it, then log in with that password -- that associates your order with your old customer ID# and its Priority #.

I would hate for anyone to go through the process and forget that rather important step! DO NOT REGISTER AS A "NEW USER" or you will be out of luck, even using the same address etc.

Comment

Priority 11
        RS1
        Row 14

Comment

Priority 5
          Sect 103
          row 21

Comment

Priority 12 Sec. 243 Row 1 Seat 1 $189 tix

If some of the below posts are accurate, I think I may have been screwed.

Comment

in the lottery since '01 in albany.... sec 138 row 30
              NATIONAL CHAMPIONS- 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010
              HOCKEY EAST CHAMPIONSHIPS- 9
              BEANPOT TITLES- We'll let BU fans keep track

Comment

Maybe someone can help me out. I had purchased tickets through the lottery for every Frozen Four from 1998 in Boston through 2004 in Boston, including Anaheim, Providence, Albany, St. Paul, Buffalo and the two in Boston. That was when it was all done (or at least could be done) with paper and regular old US Mail. I still have same address, same info, but how would I go about making sure I get that priority if I again started going into the lottery? Maybe I'm SOL, but any help would be appreciated.

Comment

Priority: 13 (Highest)

Seat location: RS5, Row 3, paid $189.

Down low in the corner...which means I'll miss anything on the far end of the ice due to glass distortion.

Then again, at least I'm not looking halfway across Michigan to see the replay screen on the other end of the field...

Comment

Originally posted by Brewmaster View Post
                    Priority: 13 (Highest)

Seat location: RS5, Row 3, paid $189.

Down low in the corner...which means I'll miss anything on the far end of the ice due to glass distortion.

Then again, at least I'm not looking halfway across Michigan to see the replay screen on the other end of the field...
                    nope...you will be looking almost directly straight up, like being in the front row at the movies.
                    MICHIGAN STATE
                    1966:1986:2007

Comment

Originally posted by irishfan85 View Post
                      Maybe someone can help me out. I had purchased tickets through the lottery for every Frozen Four from 1998 in Boston through 2004 in Boston, including Anaheim, Providence, Albany, St. Paul, Buffalo and the two in Boston. That was when it was all done (or at least could be done) with paper and regular old US Mail. I still have same address, same info, but how would I go about making sure I get that priority if I again started going into the lottery? Maybe I'm SOL, but any help would be appreciated.
                      mensfrozenfour@ncaa.org

try this.
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                        Thanks

Comment

Thanks for all of the reports. Keep 'em coming!

Comment

Originally posted by The Hallucination View Post
                            For what it's worth, the Ford Field guy called me back promptly and was nice and polite. He said he hoped we enjoyed the event and when I thanked him but expressed my skepticism that hockey in a football stadium was going to work out that well for a championship, he asked where my seats were and said he's seen them setting up and thinks I will be pleasantly surprised with the view from Row 13. He thought that was a pretty good distance up without being too far away and I'd have a good view of the ice. I'm still a little concerned about the angle, especially since I don't think we're looking straight on from the end of the ice, but I hope the guy is right.
                            Good view, or no good view? That is THE question. Especially this year.

Everyone: After you get home from Detroit, please take a moment to comment on your sightline. Rate the quality of your vantage point. Given its position on the seating chart, was your view better than expected? Worse than expected? And so on. Thanks in advance for your post.

I'll give everyone a few days to comment before posting my Summary.

Travel safe, and have a great time in Detroit. I hope to see some of you at the tournament!

Comment

Thumbs down! Worst seats I've ever had at a Frozen Four and I'm 20 rows off the ice and I've had some pretty bad seats. I could only see half the ice. I'm just disgusted.

Comment

Originally posted by The Freds View Post
                                Thumbs down! Worst seats I've ever had at a Frozen Four and I'm 20 rows off the ice and I've had some pretty bad seats. I could only see half the ice. I'm just disgusted.
                                That really sucks. I'm sorry to hear this...what section are your seats in?
                                MICHIGAN STATE
                                1966:1986:2007

Comment

Working...
                                X